+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cap exempt applicants applied in 2017 pls connect here

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nothing.... they always ask us to be patient.. .I still dont have any news.
I am just wondering how come an applicant who applied after us got CSQ prior to other applicants who applied before.

He applied on April 17,2017 and received CSQ on May 15.2018 ?

any ideas guys ; If you are about to say that he probably has more points in Area of training points section ;then i would like to say that even i am having 12 points in area of training.

Please shed some light here. :)

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
I am just wondering how come an applicant who applied after us got CSQ prior to other applicants who applied before.

any ideas guys ; If you are about to say that he probably has more points in Area of training points section ;then i would like to say that even i am having 12 points in area of training.

Please shed some light here. :)[/QUOTE

@Maxsharma12 When did you apply?

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW

CSQ is less about points, more about luck. Luck plays a huge role in getting a CSQ nowadays because here are the numbers. Getting CSQ is a lost cause now. They have a huge backlog of 22K applicants. In 2017 they have only issued 13K compared to 23K in 2016.

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
CSQ is less about points, more about luck. Luck plays a huge role in getting a CSQ nowadays because here are the numbers. Getting CSQ is a lost cause now. They have a huge backlog of 22K applicants. In 2017 they have only issued 13K compared to 23K in 2016.

If this information is authentic and verifiable then I totally agree with you that getting a CSQ has become a matter of luck now. It is kind of disappointing to know that spending of thousands of Canadian dollars on getting an education in Quebec did not stand a single chance against the knowledge of FRENCH (PEQ category) for getting a CSQ.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
If this information is authentic and verifiable then I totally agree with you that getting a CSQ has become a matter of luck now. It is kind of disappointing to know that spending of thousands of Canadian dollars on getting an education in Quebec did not stand a single chance against the knowledge of FRENCH (PEQ category) for getting a CSQ.
Many countries have this kind of law.
In US, its called FOIA, Freedom of Information Act.
In India, its called RTI , Right to Information

Recently someone asked for number of CSQs issued by years and MIDI provided them with the information because they are legally bound to provide it within 30 days. Here is the full link to the PDF. And its from MIDI's own website where they are legally bound to publish it for the public, this proves it's authentic, transparent & verifiable.

http://www.midi.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/ministere/acces-information/14142_lettre.pdf

From the above PDF its clear that they have a huge backlog and they have cut down processing applications in 2017 and 2018 as compared to 2016. So expect huge delays, unless they do something about this problem.

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Many countries have this kind of law.
In US, its called FOIA, Freedom of Information Act.
In India, its called RTI , Right to Information

Recently someone asked for number of CSQs issued by years and MIDI provided them with the information because they are legally bound to provide it within 30 days. Here is the full link to the PDF. And its from MIDI's own website where they are legally bound to publish it for the public, this proves it's authentic, transparent & verifiable.

http://www.midi.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/ministere/acces-information/14142_lettre.pdf

From the above PDF its clear that they have a huge backlog and they have cut down processing applications in 2017 and 2018 as compared to 2016. So expect huge delays, unless they do something about this problem.
Thanks for sharing the information.