+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student visa rejected twice

Feb 19, 2019
Moreover, the consultants says that my education gap is 10 years and I am having 1module with 5.5 score these are the primary reasons why I am not eligible and it seems that the visa will not be approved. What is the actual scenario? you people kindly help me out with this. I will be deep heartedly thankful to you all my friends

Gaurav D

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Punjab india
Category........
did you apply in university or college.which college/univ ?

Hi,

My study visa is also rejected two times by embassy by providing the same reason again which was you will not leave canada at the end of
your stay (purpose of visit).first rejection was on November 29,2018 and second was on 15 Jan,2019.
First time I had not attached the sop but second time I attached the stong SOP but again the rejection with same reason.

My profile is given below:
B.Tech in IT (2008-2012) with one backlog
Job experience since 2012 - till date (attached all required documents while filing visa)
all property papers worth rs 4 crore + GIC also attached.
IETLS - 6.5,6.5,6.5,6

I have also applied for caips notes but could you guys suggest what should I do now??
should I apply again or not?

Shane211

Feb 25, 2019
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help. My profile: Indian citizen living in NZ from 2013. Did 2 years study but last year I applied for canada study visa which got rejected twice with a reason of I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada after end of your studies. My brother studying in canada and wants to invite me on his graduation ceremony after 2 months. I have nz work visa till 2022 and I also hold Australia visitors visa for 3 months. What are the chances of getting a canadian visa now. Help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

SHRIYA.UPRETI

Mar 7, 2019
Depends on your profile. Can you share it with us and the reasons for rejections for both time?
Hi.
My visa is refused for the second time.

I applied for BBA- Project Management 3years course, April 2019 intake through a consultant

First reason: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I applied again with the justification letter. Justifying all the reasons.

Second reason:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on thepurpose of your visit.

I need to know what do I do next.
Please help me with the same.

Qualifications :
10th from Philippines in 2014
Hotel and restaurant management from Philippines from 2014-2016
Internship in Philippines from 2016-2017

After which I came back to India and started working from Dec 2017 to Dec 2018 in a parlour.
IELTS - 6.5 overall
L- 8 R-5.5 W-5.5 S-6.5

Asunil

Jan 31, 2019
Hi frnds,
This is Sunil. My visa got refusal second time on this March 23. Previous was on aug 27 2018 stating the grounds for refusal this time:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

My profile
SSC 2009-89%
12th 2011-94%
BTech mechanical 2011-15- 73%
And 2015-17 sales job
2017-2019 supply chain associate.
IELTS 6. L-7 S-6 R &W -5.5

I took the program supply chain management from matrix college Quebec.

Can any one please suggest me what to do now. Is it better to reapply.

napnusion

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Hi frnds,
This is Sunil. My visa got refusal second time on this March 23. Previous was on aug 27 2018 stating the grounds for refusal this time:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

My profile
SSC 2009-89%
12th 2011-94%
BTech mechanical 2011-15- 73%
And 2015-17 sales job
2017-2019 supply chain associate.
IELTS 6. L-7 S-6 R &W -5.5

I took the program supply chain management from matrix college Quebec.

Can any one please suggest me what to do now. Is it better to reapply.
Apply for CAIPS Notes.

martina1990

Apr 10, 2019
Hi.
My visa is refused for the second time.

I applied for BBA- Project Management 3years course, April 2019 intake through a consultant

First reason: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I applied again with the justification letter. Justifying all the reasons.

Second reason:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on thepurpose of your visit.

I need to know what do I do next.
Please help me with the same.

Qualifications :
10th from Philippines in 2014
Hotel and restaurant management from Philippines from 2014-2016
Internship in Philippines from 2016-2017

After which I came back to India and started working from Dec 2017 to Dec 2018 in a parlour.
IELTS - 6.5 overall
L- 8 R-5.5 W-5.5 S-6.5

Same reasons like me. Please share what you done ? ty

martina1990

Apr 10, 2019
I applied for study visa. I got my acceptance letter from Seneca College. The program is Early Child Education. In my country (Macedonia) i graduated as social worker. My plan was after my studies to come back here and open Private Kindergarten. This is my second app. First one i had four reason why i am rejected, after reapply i have only this reason. Also i Have relatives in Canada who support me with everything (housing, financial). I have 5 years work experience as HR officer. From 2012 i am volunteer in organization for kids from young age who does not have parents who can care them. My dream was to get diploma from Canada (bcs in my country diploma from abroad is very valuable) and open my own Kindergarten and take care for children from sensitizing vulnerable groups of citizens.

Second time reason for refusal only this :
-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Please share your experience and how you explain this situation. Should I go for third app ? thanks

narayanjha

Apr 26, 2019
hi avery body,
my student visa also got rejected with comments:
your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications,level of establishments,previous studies or academic records any body please help me how to re-apply again so that i get approval.I have got admission acceptance from Brock university-mba-isp,pl.help and guide

abraham1986

Jul 9, 2019
Can anyone tell me the chances of getting student visa after two rejections?
Yes ..one student got visa after 5 refusals.. only change circumstances and appropriate course , visa category and course is need . the strong SOP with GCMS notes is recommended

you will surely get visa