+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student visa rejected twice

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
I have almost 25+ days. I can also get the decision in around 25 days
If you not get then? You will waste your time and money. Better to do this process calmly and carefully for next intake and address all the reasons in your next application. Don't be in hueey to get another rejection. This will also make your profile worse than before.

Mentuschigo

Dec 7, 2018
If you are from an English speaking country, Is English proficiency exam compulsory when applying for students visa.?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
No band less than 6 and also I am a distinction in my graduation. But I have 6 years study Gap with full experience. One reason May be I showed less fund in my dad account..
IELTS and your academic grades are good then it may be the finance issue.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I am a pharmacy graduate. I completed my pharmacy in 2015. I have been into pharmaceutical marketing since 2015. I have secured 7 bands in IELTS. My course is marketing management. Duration of the program is 1 year and i have paid full fees and gic too. I have attached sop with all the essential documents like marksheets, experience certificate, and my registration certificate also.

I applied sds online on 12 November. I got refusal day before yesterday. Vo stated that he is not satisfied that i will leave canada after my stay. A line was also written that if you like you can re apply answering all the above concerns and demonstrate that you are eligible. “”

This is my case i am planning to relodge my file today. My classes start on 7th January 2019 and the convocation is on 2nd January. What do you guys suggest ?

I got the previous decision in 20 days. Can i expect the decision around 25 th December? Or when should i expect the decision?
There will be Christmas and New year's holidays at the end of the month so think about this and plan what you want to do.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My Visa is rejected last week stating"Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans." I enclosed strong sop , bank account, property , one year fee receipt, GIC account, academic details, experience doc . But mine was rejected. Planning to defer the program to May and reapply with letter of explanation. Do you have any other suggestions please..?
also, what is your educational background and what program have you chosen?

findingpeace

Aug 28, 2018
Hi,

My study visa is also rejected two times by embassy by providing the same reason again which was you will not leave canada at the end of
your stay (purpose of visit).first rejection was on November 29,2018 and second was on 15 Jan,2019.
First time I had not attached the sop but second time I attached the stong SOP but again the rejection with same reason.

My profile is given below:
B.Tech in IT (2008-2012) with one backlog
Job experience since 2012 - till date (attached all required documents while filing visa)
all property papers worth rs 4 crore + GIC also attached.
IETLS - 6.5,6.5,6.5,6

I have also applied for caips notes but could you guys suggest what should I do now??
should I apply again or not?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Hi,

My study visa is also rejected two times by embassy by providing the same reason again which was you will not leave canada at the end of
your stay (purpose of visit).first rejection was on November 29,2018 and second was on 15 Jan,2019.
First time I had not attached the sop but second time I attached the stong SOP but again the rejection with same reason.

Job experience since 2012 - till date (attached all required documents while filing visa)
IETLS - 6.5,6.5,6.5,6

I have also applied for caips notes but could you guys suggest what should I do now??
I would wait for your notes to come through. You need to find the detailed reason for your rejection. You say you attached a strong SOP in the second one. What did you say in it (exact)? Also, did you mention your first refusal in the second application?

findingpeace

Aug 28, 2018
I would wait for your notes to come through. You need to find the detailed reason for your rejection. You say you attached a strong SOP in the second one. What did you say in it (exact)? Also, did you mention your first refusal in the second application?

I have explained them about my home country ties, future plans,education nd attached more funds also mentioned first refusal too.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Well I can't really say it's good unless you tell us exactly (as in exactly) what you wrote. If you think it is good enough, wait for your notes to come through.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi,

IETLS - 6.5,6.5,6.5,6

What's the correlation between your previous study, prospect study, and work experience?

What's your previous program type and your prospect program type?

What's the breakdown of points explained/contained in your SOP?

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Hi,

IETLS - 6.5,6.5,6.5,6

Brother Contact me now on +919582147689 .I can help you

Nischey005

Sep 15, 2018
Is there any minimum marks criteria for visa, If you have got LOA from college and you have 50% in graduation with no backlogs

Feb 19, 2019
Hi there, my self completed b.com in the year 2006 and post graduation in the year 2008 I do have a work experience for the following years as office administrator. Now I am planning to apply for any of the business course. I have appeared for ielts and scored overall 6.5 with L-8 R-6.5, W-6, S-5.5. Please help me out and let me know whether I’m eligible to get visa ?? Should I process further ?? Many of the consultants says NO- but I need your g