+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student visa rejected twice

If0706

Aug 24, 2018
not at all. Just make sure that the program aligns with your previous education or work experience.
Hi,
Even I got a rejection today and below if the following reason they stated, Let me know how to proceed further, and also can i refile Immediately or wait for 2 to 3 weeks and file again?

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

Darpansharma

Sep 18, 2018
In 10 th I got 74%
In 12 th I got 80%
I btech( mechanical engineering) I got 81.22%
I have done interships in northern railways mechanical workshop, national thermal power plant. I have attended many workshops related to robotics and CNC, I have done desiginig couse and industrial automation training.
ILETS- 6.5, 7 In reading and listening 6 in writing and speaking.
I have applied for Meng in mechanical engineering in university of Windsor.
What are the chances that I will get the visa?
I have completed my b tech in may 2018 and planning for Jan intake.
your profile is good. Dont attach any fake experience letter and make sure the next study is relevant to previous studies,so in case you have interview,you have idea whats going on

Darpansharma

Sep 18, 2018
Can I file Immediately after the rejection or should i wait?
if you have appplied under Spp,then try via non spp.
Depends whats the reason! Like i failed in class,then i continued my studies and got good marks and then applied again.
So if they have doubt,clear that ,dats it

If0706

Aug 24, 2018
if you have appplied under Spp,then try via non spp.
Depends whats the reason! Like i failed in class,then i continued my studies and got good marks and then applied again.
So if they have doubt,clear that ,dats it
I filled under SDS category, now should I file under non-sds?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi,
Even I got a rejection today and below if the following reason they stated, Let me know how to proceed further, and also can i refile Immediately or wait for 2 to 3 weeks and file again?

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.
It does not state anything here. nothing about your program, finances, missing marksheets, ielts scores, etc. These are the common ones that you would usually see on the rejection letter. What is the hurry to apply. Just get the GCMS report first from caipsgcms.com. It takes 30 days. then work on your application again. I am sure you can wait atleast 45 days to reapply. No point in hurrying.

If0706

Aug 24, 2018
Hello,
I've been rejected thrice (Fall '16, Winter '16 and Summer '17) under the same reason stating OTHERS.
Below is my profile:

10th - 85% in 2009
12th - 64% in 2011
BTech in Civil Engineering : 63.77% in 2015
Repeated backlogs : 8
Course chosen: Construction Project Management (all 3 cases)
College applied to : First 2 cases - Conestoga College. Third case - Canadore College.
In between this time frame from 2015 till 2017, I've been working for Amazon Development Center and applied to the Embassy. Haven't mentioned that I was working in the application.

I also have an internship certificate from a small (local) construction design company (Flash Infratech) before that in 2015 and learnt softwares in Civil Engineering Designing in 2016.
I have applied with both these certificates in the third application.

Have applied for CAIPS notes after the second refusal which states "The motivation required for the student at this point of time does not seem reasonable in light of previous studies, I am not convinced. Hence REFUSED."

Please suggest on what changes can/have to be made to get my Student Visa approved.
Hi Bro,

Did you got your visa on the fourth attempt? Please let me know

raj_92

Sep 30, 2018
I'm 26 years old. I have done 10th in 2007 with 70% marks
12th(Science) in 2009 with 62% marks.
After that one year 2009-2010 i prepared for Engineering entrance examination. I didn't clear IIT entrance exam but cleared AIEEE exam. So i decided change my field and in 2010 i enrolled myself for CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT course.
In 2012 i took admission in B.Com course and completed in 2015.
2015 to till date I'm working with an NGO .
Now i wanna pursue PG Diploma course in Business management from Canada.
Can i get student visa?? Please suggest me.

elawh

Nov 10, 2018
Hi all,
I have been rejected for student visa twice. I have a BSc in Computer engineering and two year work experience (first year in software programming and second year in marketing). I got admission for college diploma for business management and my TOEFL scores is 97.
The reason for first time rejection was purpose of visit and travel history. second time I change my study plan and add some personal assets as a tie but I have been rejected again for purpose of visit and personal assets and financial status. I also had a job offer from my home country.

I want to reapply. any suggestion to improve my case?

Thanks

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
how i get CAIPS NOTES and wht does it mean ? How much time it took

Bro actually its not guaranteed that i will acheive my satisfactory bands of ielts after reappear so as i did graduation in 2016 it means gap is moving on instead i did job as an accountant but my salary was in cash but i have job experience certificate and ITRs.
As my file was in non sds category so i paid full tuition fees of my course( 8 month course) which was 14400$ and gic 10230$ and a medical insurance of 350$.

I dont knw the exact reason of my refusal .

My intension is that if i apply my file again with a strong SOP then what are the chances of approval and refusal ?

●10th = 2011 cbse 6.6 cgpa with marksheet
●12th =2013 cbse 63.8% with passing certificate and marksheet
●B.com proffesional = gndu 2016 57.38% with DMCs and degree and transcripts
●IELTS OVERALL 6.5
L (6.5),R (5.5),W (6.5),S (6.5)
●Accountant job certificate of two years with itrs(93000) rs and salary in cash
●Father s pension = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs
●Father s agriculture = income certificate by tehsildar ,AFFIDAVIT (200000)rs
●husband s dairy farming business = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs

As u know i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval after attaching SOP , refusal letter ?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

Ohh bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt my agent said that u should write SOP urself because its ur concern they sent me a sample .hello how i reapply whether online or offline? Because my classes are commencing from 7 january .

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
how i get CAIPS NOTES and wht does it mean ? How much time it took

Bro actually its not guaranteed that i will acheive my satisfactory bands of ielts after reappear so as i did graduation in 2016 it means gap is moving on instead i did job as an accountant but my salary was in cash but i have job experience certificate and ITRs.
As my file was in non sds category so i paid full tuition fees of my course( 8 month course) which was 14400$ and gic 10230$ and a medical insurance of 350$.

I dont knw the exact reason of my refusal .

My intension is that if i apply my file again with a strong SOP then what are the chances of approval and refusal ?

●10th = 2011 cbse 6.6 cgpa with marksheet
●12th =2013 cbse 63.8% with passing certificate and marksheet
●B.com proffesional = gndu 2016 57.38% with DMCs and degree and transcripts
●IELTS OVERALL 6.5
L (6.5),R (5.5),W (6.5),S (6.5)
●Accountant job certificate of two years with itrs(93000) rs and salary in cash
●Father s pension = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs
●Father s agriculture = income certificate by tehsildar ,AFFIDAVIT (200000)rs
●husband s dairy farming business = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs

As u know i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval after attaching SOP , refusal letter ?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

Ohh bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt my agent said that u should write SOP urself because its ur concern they sent me a sample .hello how i reapply whether online or offline? Because my classes are commencing from 7 january .
SOP is important or else how will they know what is your intention and what your plans are after the completion of the degree. Also, I have seen few posts here in the forum where they got rejected because they had a 5.5 in IELTS. I am not saying that is the only reason for your refusal. There could be others. Dont rush! Its already late for Jan intake. Just defer to May intake. Get the caips/gcms notes and then reapply with a good SOP.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi all,
I have been rejected for student visa twice. I have a BSc in Computer engineering and two year work experience (first year in software programming and second year in marketing). I got admission for college diploma for business management and my TOEFL scores is 97.
The reason for first time rejection was purpose of visit and travel history. second time I change my study plan and add some personal assets as a tie but I have been rejected again for purpose of visit and personal assets and financial status. I also had a job offer from my home country.

I want to reapply. any suggestion to improve my case?

Thanks

Is advisable for you to change your course to what is related to your previous studies or program type of what seems to be progressive to your B.sc, otherwise it "might" still be same outcome if you reapply with same profile. And how was your SOP in explaining the highlighted?

Try also to request for your gcms notes

GermanBrother

May 19, 2018
My study permit application was rejected twice for fall 2018. I have e a bachelor in political science and an MSc in International Relations. I wanted to study for an MA in political science in canada. At the time i applied i was just about defending my thesis for my Msc in Sweden which i documented with a letter from my department. Reasons for the first rejection: "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada after your studies based on your immigration status and purpose of study". The second rejection stated same reasons but this time with an addition of refusal based on my immigration history. I addressed the issue about my intentions in Canada and stated clearly I had obligations back home (including family ties which I documented) which will let me return after my studies. With my immigration history, I have traveled to the UK twice and never overstayed my visa. I am actually lost as to the visa officer means by the stated reason. I have heard about requesting for CAIPS notes. I don't know how to get it. Does anyone have any opinion to share.