+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student visa rejected twice

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
My study permit application was rejected twice for fall 2018. I have e a bachelor in political science and an MSc in International Relations. I wanted to study for an MA in political science in canada. At the time i applied i was just about defending my thesis for my Msc in Sweden which i documented with a letter from my department. Reasons for the first rejection: "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada after your studies based on your immigration status and purpose of study". The second rejection stated same reasons but this time with an addition of refusal based on my immigration history. I addressed the issue about my intentions in Canada and stated clearly I had obligations back home (including family ties which I documented) which will let me return after my studies. With my immigration history, I have traveled to the UK twice and never overstayed my visa. I am actually lost as to the visa officer means by the stated reason. I have heard about requesting for CAIPS notes. I don't know how to get it. Does anyone have any opinion to share.
Yes i also got refusal with OTHER REASONS on 8th november but i applied for caips notes through NAVRATAN SINGH FATEH canadian immigration lawyer in chandhigarh

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
My study permit application was rejected twice for fall 2018. I have e a bachelor in political science and an MSc in International Relations. I wanted to study for an MA in political science in canada. At the time i applied i was just about defending my thesis for my Msc in Sweden which i documented with a letter from my department. Reasons for the first rejection: "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada after your studies based on your immigration status and purpose of study". The second rejection stated same reasons but this time with an addition of refusal based on my immigration history. I addressed the issue about my intentions in Canada and stated clearly I had obligations back home (including family ties which I documented) which will let me return after my studies. With my immigration history, I have traveled to the UK twice and never overstayed my visa. I am actually lost as to the visa officer means by the stated reason. I have heard about requesting for CAIPS notes. I don't know how to get it. Does anyone have any opinion to share.
The both stated refusal reasons wasn't properly addressed. When the VO meant by "Immigration status or Immigration history," they are referring to your "Legal status" in the country of residence you currently staying.

Did you show any legal documents that authorized your stay in such country either to work or school??

Did you explain to the VO why deciding to come to Canada to study when/while still currently enrolled to a school in another country and why can't you further/continuing studying in same country? Also did you give reasons for wanting to do a second Masters after having a Masters instead of going for a PhD? All this raised an eyebrow from the VO for the "Purpose of Visit"

You can request for your gcms notes from caipsgcms.com

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
for caips note order from caipsgcms.com

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I applied on 12 November online sds, i got refusal yesterday. Reason is that vo is not satisfied whether i will leave canada after my stay. I am relodging my file tomorrow on 5 December. Can i expect a visa this time ? And in how many days ? Please answer both the questions and what are my chances of getting a visa al?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I applied on 12 November online sds, i got refusal yesterday. Reason is that vo is not satisfied whether i will leave canada after my stay. I am relodging my file tomorrow on 5 December. Can i expect a visa this time ? And in how many days ? Please answer both the questions and what are my chances of getting a visa al?
it's impossible to even think about your questions if you don't provide any info apart from that. What documents did you provide? Did you write an SOP? Did you prove strong home ties to your home country?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Its late. Dont do that. 100% of students who get rejected find this reason in their letter. It could be SOP problem or may be you didnt show enough documents to prove ties to your country.

Majed-bq97

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Reapplying without responding to the officer’s concerns is a waste of time anf money. Your application was refused because the officer wasn’t satisfied that you would leave at the end of your stay. Like the aboved mentioed , you have to write a solid letter of explanation and prove that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. Otherwise, you will likely face another rejection.

Rojaj16

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My Visa is rejected last week stating"Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans." I enclosed strong sop , bank account, property , one year fee receipt, GIC account, academic details, experience doc . But mine was rejected. Planning to defer the program to May and reapply with letter of explanation. Do you have any other suggestions please..?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My Visa is rejected last week stating"Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans." I enclosed strong sop , bank account, property , one year fee receipt, GIC account, academic details, experience doc . But mine was rejected. Planning to defer the program to May and reapply with letter of explanation. Do you have any other suggestions please..?
one good suggestion is not apply without the GCMS report. These reason can be very vague sometimes. Also, did you have any backlogs or any 5.5 in your IELTS???

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I am a pharmacy graduate. I completed my pharmacy in 2015. I have been into pharmaceutical marketing since 2015. I have secured 7 bands in IELTS. My course is marketing management. Duration of the program is 1 year and i have paid full fees and gic too. I have attached sop with all the essential documents like marksheets, experience certificate, and my registration certificate also.

I applied sds online on 12 November. I got refusal day before yesterday. Vo stated that he is not satisfied that i will leave canada after my stay. A line was also written that if you like you can re apply answering all the above concerns and demonstrate that you are eligible. “”

This is my case i am planning to relodge my file today. My classes start on 7th January 2019 and the convocation is on 2nd January. What do you guys suggest ?

I got the previous decision in 20 days. Can i expect the decision around 25 th December? Or when should i expect the decision?

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
I am a pharmacy graduate. I completed my pharmacy in 2015. I have been into pharmaceutical marketing since 2015. I have secured 7 bands in IELTS. My course is marketing management. Duration of the program is 1 year and i have paid full fees and gic too. I have attached sop with all the essential documents like marksheets, experience certificate, and my registration certificate also.

I applied sds online on 12 November. I got refusal day before yesterday. Vo stated that he is not satisfied that i will leave canada after my stay. A line was also written that if you like you can re apply answering all the above concerns and demonstrate that you are eligible. “”

This is my case i am planning to relodge my file today. My classes start on 7th January 2019 and the convocation is on 2nd January. What do you guys suggest ?

I got the previous decision in 20 days. Can i expect the decision around 25 th December? Or when should i expect the decision?
Don't lodge file today cause for jan intake application deadline was 1st december. You will likely get another rejection. Plan for next intake with proper documentation.

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Don't lodge file today cause for jan intake application deadline was 1st december. You will likely get another rejection. Plan for next intake with proper documentation.

Vo has mentioned that you can reapply if you can explain your purpose of visit. And the deadline for first attempt was 1 st December, but i am applying again for the same intake. I hope this works

Rojaj16

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
one good suggestion is not apply without the GCMS report. These reason can be very vague sometimes. Also, did you have any backlogs or any 5.5 in your IELTS???
No band less than 6 and also I am a distinction in my graduation. But I have 6 years study Gap with full experience. One reason May be I showed less fund in my dad account..

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Vo has mentioned that you can reapply if you can explain your purpose of visit. And the deadline for first attempt was 1 st December, but i am applying again for the same intake. I hope this works
Mate for same intake, you will not make it. Because it needs atleast 45 days and you have very less time. Think about it.