+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student visa rejected twice

Neeti04

Aug 31, 2020
Generally speaking IRCC wants to see IELTS scores of a minimum of 6.5 across all four categories if you are applying for an MBA - i dont think that should be an issue or else the 2nd time they would have mentioned that reason and i know students who have got the visa with a lesser score then me for a mba program soo how arr they getting it ?
- Is your sister living in London UK or London ON? - central london
- What ties to your home country did you show other than your mother? - nothing else apart from my mothers tie ?
- UCW is a low ranked school so this is not helping your case - if thats the case then how are the other students getting based

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
So i had completed my bachelors in bcom in 2013 with 65% and then i Have 6 yrs work experience in investment banking i applied for mba in ucw university in canada with ielts score overall 6.5 nothing less then 6 in ech band have paid one year tution fee with gic and showed my married sisters ITR who is in london and i just have a mother living here in india with me who is dependent on us as she is 63 yrs old and also i had attached a well drafted sop with reasoning why i want to come back to india after my course is completed and how the mba with help to join good mncs and at higher level and package but still the 2nd time i get rejection of stating they are not satisfied that i will return back to my country what more needs to be done from my wnd m clueless? Please help also i didnt show any property in india could that be a reason ? Also i have a secured educational loan from sbi bank
Visit the link in my signature.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Generally speaking IRCC wants to see IELTS scores of a minimum of 6.5 across all four categories if you are applying for an MBA - i dont think that should be an issue or else the 2nd time they would have mentioned that reason and i know students who have got the visa with a lesser score then me for a mba program soo how arr they getting it ?
- Is your sister living in London UK or London ON? - central london
- What ties to your home country did you show other than your mother? - nothing else apart from my mothers tie ?
- UCW is a low ranked school so this is not helping your case - if thats the case then how are the other students getting based
A parent isn’t really considered a strong family tie. A spouse or a child would be. Still unclear if your sister lives in the UK or Canada but it does sound like the UK. Having your sister living abroad tends to indicate that you may also be interested in moving abroad. If you already work in investment banking an MBA won’t lead to career advancement. As others have already indicated UCW is not lead to career advancement by Canadian employers so you should really consider changing programs. If you were admitted to a well respected MBA program you would likely have very little problem getting in. Slightly higher IELTS would also be beneficial.

tiny123497

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Hey could anybody help me with my visa chances my profile is 8.2 cgpa in 10th
68% in 12 ( non medical)
BSc 48.5% from panjab university with backlogs although ive applied for improvement of performance exams
Ielts 6.5 overall no module less than 6
I’ve applied for supply chain management in conestoga
I got LOA for sept intake then i applied for deferal to jan intake.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey could anybody help me with my visa chances my profile is 8.2 cgpa in 10th
68% in 12 ( non medical)
BSc 48.5% from panjab university with backlogs although ive applied for improvement of performance exams
Ielts 6.5 overall no module less than 6
I’ve applied for supply chain management in conestoga
I got LOA for sept intake then i applied for deferal to jan intake.
Likely chances are pretty low