+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student visa rejected twice

Saireddy

Sep 6, 2019
Is there possibility that i get study visa after 2rejections...my profile completed pharmd (Doctor of pharmacy) with 76%..and my ielts was overall 7with no band less than 6. I applied for health care administration in conestoga college.my first rejection states that your proposed studies are not reasonable ,previous studies,missing marks sheet language ability future prospects and plan and not satisfies that you would leave canada...my 2nd refusal stated not saitisfied that you would leave canada..both times i have strong sop...what should i do? Plzzz suggest anyone..thanks in advance

sahith1994

Sep 6, 2019
Hi saireddy my visa also rejected for first time stating that I won't come back to India after completion of studies.even I have 7.5 IELTS and good academic and I have 3years experience but after visa rejection I showed ca documents wrote justification letter and applied sabbitical leave from my employer stating that I will return to India after 2 years stud

sahith1994

Sep 6, 2019
Charted accountant document which consits of all movable and immovable assets and also I applied educational loan first time I didn't applied it

Saireddy

Sep 6, 2019
Charted accountant document which consits of all movable and immovable assets and also I applied educational loan first time I didn't applied it
In my case my brother was sponser to me..he works for infosys...i kept sponser sponser affidavit, ITRs along with GIC 10,000CAD...is it enough

Kay 18

Jan 26, 2020
My visa has been refused 2wice with thw reason that i wont return..basing on my purpose of visit and financial asset. They also said that my studies do not match my previous studies.

My have showed them inmoveable property...with handsome amount in the account...and all my studies from back.a is religion and im going to pursue m.a in religion in canada too..but its refused for the above reasons...
Plis help