+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student visa rejected twice

Prerak.101

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
profile is good. The only prob i see is IELTS and a weak SOP. If you can wait for few days, then better order caips/gcms notes from caipsgcms.com. It will atleast tell you what the problem is.
My case is almost same as this guy
I have applied for caips and they told me that you have 5.5 in one module as I have overall 6.5 band so i am not satisfied with it
But my issue is that I have Good academic Than my frnd who got visa with same IELTS score than why They rejected me under the IELTS criteria
University of Windsor accept the student who hace 6.5 overall band nd have not any concern about each module??

Please help me as I am gointo submit file with same IELTS score

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
My case is almost same as this guy
I have applied for caips and they told me that you have 5.5 in one module as I have overall 6.5 band so i am not satisfied with it
But my issue is that I have Good academic Than my frnd who got visa with same IELTS score than why They rejected me under the IELTS criteria
University of Windsor accept the student who hace 6.5 overall band nd have not any concern about each module??

Please help me as I am gointo submit file with same IELTS score
If you re-apply with the same 5.5 in one module, you will be rejected again.

findingpeace

Aug 28, 2018
What's the correlation between your previous study, prospect study, and work experience?

What's your previous program type and your prospect program type?

What's the breakdown of points explained/contained in your SOP?

Hi,

This is what I have received in caips notes:

Given the applicant's educational background and employment history, the motivation to pursue study in canada at this point does not seem reasonable. It is not evident why applicant would study this program at great expense when applicant already possesses a higher level of education in the same field and considering the same program is available in home country. I am not satisfied that this is the reasonable progression of studies.

My previous course in which I have recieved rejection was in advanced diploma in software development course (Mohawk College). Now I have applied for Conestoga college jan 2020 intake in PG diploma mobile solutions development and receievd offer letter. Please guide me how to convenience them that I will return to India according to the above visa declined reason.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
What is your educational background and employment history? Looks like your course is of a lower standard than your background. It has to be a progression.

findingpeace

Aug 28, 2018
What is your educational background and employment history? Looks like your course is of a lower standard than your background. It has to be a progression.
I have done B.Tech in IT 2012 passout with experience as android developer from 2012 to till date.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
If it's a downgrade it doesn't matter what you say in SOP, you will be rejected again. It needs to be a progression of your studies. If it is a downgrade the officer is looking at it as if you are just taking the course to get into Canada.

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
please help,
my first refusal-your proposed study is not reasonable in light of your one or more qualifications,level of establishments,previous studies or academic records.
my second refusal-not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student.
my worries-whether 2nd time refusal has reduced reason or not?
i have reapplied with addressing caips notes of first refusal and given second refusal with point by point arguments with as much additional documents possible,please guess my chances of getting approval this time.
anybody please comment,if required i will add more details,2 times i had submitted paper application-university category,3d time on line application university category on 28th june,medical passed on 10th july ,please help after analyzing,i will be grateful,thanks

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
What exactly did caips notes say. Second refusal is basically saying they still don't believe you're course is acceptable. Are you sti going for the same course? What is your educational background?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi,

This is what I have received in caips notes:

Given the applicant's educational background and employment history, the motivation to pursue study in canada at this point does not seem reasonable. It is not evident why applicant would study this program at great expense when applicant already possesses a higher level of education in the same field and considering the same program is available in home country. I am not satisfied that this is the reasonable progression of studies.

My previous course in which I have recieved rejection was in advanced diploma in software development course (Mohawk College). Now I have applied for Conestoga college jan 2020 intake in PG diploma mobile solutions development and receievd offer letter. Please guide me how to convenience them that I will return to India according to the above visa declined reason.
The VO wasn't convince that there is a career progression in your selected program or whether it would emanate to a self development.

Going for an Advanced Diploma after a Bachelor isn't a good idea and shows no career or educational progression. I see you've change to a PGD which is fall better than an Advance Diploma. However, going for Master is the most suitable progression, but a PGD after a Bachelor is also a good point of progression from a professional viewpoint. I think your on track applying for a PGD.

Its advisable to write a very convincing and well crafted SOP by trying to convince the VO why a PGD instead of a Master, and try to connect it to your career progression and self development. Do a proper research about your prospect course and it benefits to your future reaseonableness and endeavours. In it, extensively discuss your home ties from an economic and social viewpoints with subtantial proof

Good luck!

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
What exactly did caips notes say. Second refusal is basically saying they still don't believe you're course is acceptable. Are you sti going for the same course? What is your educational background?
brother my caips notes were:
my job in uae and qatar were not having employment references-which i have addressed in 3rd application wth experience letter,reference letter from Clint and bank statements of salary transfer for the last six months.
employment duration was not clear-that i have cleared in sop with documents.
poor academic performances-that i have satisfied by additional related courses.
strong ties to india-i have explained that i am the only son of my parents,shown approx.rs 2 crores movable and non-movable assets.
not a bona fied student-i have explained that i will return to india only after my study as my whole family is here and there are job opportunity in india also after my mba.I am going for the same course as i am an engineering graduate with sales background and i have explained this in sop in detail.please comment now.in my 3rd application i have addressed the caips notes of 1st application and refusal reason of second application

findingpeace

Aug 28, 2018
The VO wasn't convince that there is a career progression in your selected program or whether it would emanate to a self development.

Going for an Advanced Diploma after a Bachelor isn't a good idea and shows no career or educational progression. I see you've change to a PGD which is fall better than an Advance Diploma. However, going for Master is the most suitable progression, but a PGD after a Bachelor is also a good point of progression from a professional viewpoint. I think your on track applying for a PGD.

Its advisable to write a very convincing and well crafted SOP by trying to convince the VO why a PGD instead of a Master, and try to connect it to your career progression and self development. Do a proper research about your prospect course and it benefits to your future reaseonableness and endeavours. In it, extensively discuss your home ties from an economic and social viewpoints with subtantial proof

Good luck!
Thank you. I will proceed accordingly.