+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student visa rejected twice

Yesh8

Jun 26, 2018
You need to show enough funds for a 2 year program.
I dout because the 2nd rejection letter gave me two reasons
1. Due to travel history they believe I will not leave Canada
2.purpose of visit show's I'll not leave Canada

praguni

Mar 20, 2018
Hello can anyone tell me if i ll apply for visa under sds, will it work if I show them my GIC nd one year tution fee receipt or do I need to show them more funds.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello can anyone tell me if i ll apply for visa under sds, will it work if I show them my GIC nd one year tution fee receipt or do I need to show them more funds.
that's what they required for your proof of funds but you can still include your either parent ITR etc. As long you already have your GIC + 1yr tuition fees(good IELTS score) you already covered

Reactions: Al Saudi

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I dout because the 2nd rejection letter gave me two reasons
1. Due to travel history they believe I will not leave Canada
2.purpose of visit show's I'll not leave Canada
Then this is clear SOP issue. Explain your intentions, reason for selecting the proposed program, future goals - like returning to your home country, etc. If possible get the GCMS report to get detailed rejection reason.

Reactions: Al Saudi

Yesh8

Jun 26, 2018
Then this is clear SOP issue. Explain your intentions, reason for selecting the proposed program, future goals - like returning to your home country, etc. If possible get the GCMS report to get detailed rejection reason.
Okay sure
And if I wanted to apply the visa by myself how can I do that

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yes through agent and also the second time but with a different agent
Its a pretty clear and straight forward process. Just follow the checklist. Provide as many docs you can. Improve IELTS score and write a strong SOP. Make sure the program selected aligns with your last qualification. Everything is available on CIC site.

Alex87M

May 30, 2018
I have applied on 18 May online for August intake 2018. No correspondence till, today i get refusal letter they marked on other reasons

- upon complete review of application, pervious academic and employment history and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in canada. I am not statisfied you are a bona fide student and would depart canada at end of authorized stay

Gopimanohar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
I have applied on 18 May online for August intake 2018. No correspondence till, today i get refusal letter they marked on other reasons

- upon complete review of application, pervious academic and employment history and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in canada. I am not statisfied you are a bona fide student and would depart canada at end of authorized stay
which embassy????

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

what are the complete refusal reasons??

Alex87M

May 30, 2018
Does you program relate with your previous education/experience? If it doesn't you really have to work hard to convince the officer that this switch makes sense.
My academic qualification in business than i have done 2years diploma in IT now i want to do business management in canada.. I did not mention in SOP reason for doing IT

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
W
My academic qualification in business than i have done 2years diploma in IT now i want to do business management in canada.. I did not mention in SOP reason for doing IT
Why dont you do something in IT?