India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yes i have applied through IDP
Why would you apply without SOP. I cant believe IDP suggested not to attach SOP. Did you attach something else? like a letter of intent or something that tells the officer about your intentions.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
HI helican.
Just a quick question.
What was the reason you were rejected twice.??
My agent messed up my application. I had backlogs but he didn't submit all my marksheets. so the visa officer said that he is not convinced that I disclosed about my backlog. There were other income docs missing, etc etc. I By the time I ordered gcms notes and discovered what had happened, I already had 2 rejections. I was too desperate to reapply the 2nd time. I should have waited for the gcms notes to know the reason for rejection.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
As i am having 5 years gap,diploma is little easy to study..i think,mining have good scope over there?.and it is a field of both mech and civil,isn’t?
You have to show that the scope is good in your country and not in Canada.

Harry577

Jun 8, 2018
I am harpreet ..i passed 12th in 2013 with 76% and then b.com in 2016 with 67% marks ..then i took training from chartered accountant for oct 2016 to oct 2017 ..after that i applied candian visa for business management diplona in northern lights college in mAy 2018 and rejected .i got 6 band in ielts .like r-6 w-6 s-6 l-6 .the reason of rejection is that visa officer is not satisfied for mu purpose of visit .2) they not satisfied from my personal asset and funds said insufficient 3) propose studies are not reasonable in case of one or more my language qualifications are not sufficient..i am planning to relodge my file for sep intake 2018 ..pls anyone tell me wht should i need now like documents for the same

Temo528

Jun 16, 2018
I am an indian student
Sir i got unconditional admission letter and bank loan approval letter.
I had no backlogs
I have done btech in it
Pursuing masters in comp science from Lakehead University but my IELTS is 6 band w-6.5,s-6,l- 6,r-5.5
Sir what is my chance of study visa getting?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I am an indian student
Sir i got unconditional admission letter and bank loan approval letter.
I had no backlogs
I have done btech in it
Pursuing masters in comp science from Lakehead University but my IELTS is 6 band w-6.5,s-6,l- 6,r-5.5
Sir what is my chance of study visa getting?
Given to the SDS rules, your IELTS already makes your chances slim as nothing less than 6 is required, and if you opt to apply under the Regular or General category with your 5.5 your approval chances are narrower than slim to fit in

If you want to try then you can try applying under the Regular category otherwise retake your IELTS exam

Reactions: Al Saudi

Yesh8

Jun 26, 2018
Hi
Today is the 2nd time i got my student visa rejection and according to my agent she says its due to the visa officers thinking I'll not return to my country. I have no degree, i had finished my grade 11 (o levels) and want to go to a college for my diploma. So now i don't know what mistake i have been doing cause according to what changes i did was my personal statement i tired making it a strong point to tell them i will surely return to my country. I really need help on what to do next.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi
Today is the 2nd time i got my student visa rejection and according to my agent she says its due to the visa officers thinking I'll not return to my country. I have no degree, i had finished my grade 11 (o levels) and want to go to a college for my diploma. So now i don't know what mistake i have been doing cause according to what changes i did was my personal statement i tired making it a strong point to tell them i will surely return to my country. I really need help on what to do next.
Is that the only reason pointed on the letter?? Well, that is very common reason. Look for other reasons like finance, academic performance, etc. There should be something else.

Yesh8

Jun 26, 2018
Is that the only reason pointed on the letter?? Well, that is very common reason. Look for other reasons like finance, academic performance, etc. There should be something else.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the length of your proposed stay in Canada. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the length of your proposed stay in Canada. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
What program are you going for and what is the duration?