+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student visa rejected twice

Yesh8

Jun 26, 2018
Its a pretty clear and straight forward process. Just follow the checklist. Provide as many docs you can. Improve IELTS score and write a strong SOP. Make sure the program selected aligns with your last qualification. Everything is available on CIC site.
HI again
I am planning to reapply again but this time am planning to change my course
Would it be a problem if I reapplied but changed my course?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
HI again
I am planning to reapply again but this time am planning to change my course
Would it be a problem if I reapplied but changed my course?
not at all. Just make sure that the program aligns with your previous education or work experience.

Yesh8

Jun 26, 2018
not at all. Just make sure that the program aligns with your previous education or work experience.
I applied through my o levels which here is garde 11 it's like a high school result
So I want to apply same college but different course( business)
Is that fine?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
you going for an undergraduate program in a "Business" course, I quoted you.. does your O'level result has the required grades and subjects for such business course tended? if not look for a course that's more suited to your O'level result

Yesh8

Jun 26, 2018
you going for an undergraduate program in a "Business" course, I quoted you.. does your O'level result has the required grades and subjects for such business course tended? if not look for a course that's more suited to your O'level result
Yes it does I toke 8 subjects to do my o levels which included business and sciences and ICT too

But I had a question if the 3rd time I apply and change my course Would it be affected

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Yes it does I toke 8 subjects to do my o levels which included business and sciences and ICT too

But I had a question if the 3rd time I apply and change my course Would it be affected
I think not.. but just try to give a justifiable explanation regarding the multiple switch.. the VOs can be unpredictable sometimes

hemalcanadavisa

Star Member
May 19, 2018
That's not your full profile. Again, we need your full profile. This means: Where you are from and where you are currently living (if different than your home country). What education you have already complete and your grades. Which specific program you were planning on attending in Canada and at what school. Your work experience if any. Your IELTS scores for each of the four categories. What ties to your home country you demonstrated in your application. If you have previously traveled to other countries requiring visas such as the US and UK. etc.
Hello respected Sir/Ma'am,
I am Hemal from India,i want to apply for the Canada student visa but i have study gap.
Below is my profile,
10th ->2008(73.54%)
12th ->2010(58.00%)

I was enrolled in B.tech(Engineering) in 2010,but i have got lot more backlogs so i dropped B.tech in 2014. so 2010 to 2014 is study gap.

In 2014 i enrolled in Bachelor of computer application
BCA(Bachelor of computer application) ->2014 to 2017(81%)
MCA(Master of computer application) -> 2017 to 2019

I am planning for September'19 intake.

So i have gap of 4 years 2010 to 2014. Am i eligible for student visa?

Thank You in advance.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello respected Sir/Ma'am,
I am Hemal from India,i want to apply for the Canada student visa but i have study gap.
Below is my profile,
10th ->2008(73.54%)
12th ->2010(58.00%)

I was enrolled in B.tech(Engineering) in 2010,but i have got lot more backlogs so i dropped B.tech in 2014. so 2010 to 2014 is study gap.

In 2014 i enrolled in Bachelor of computer application
BCA(Bachelor of computer application) ->2014 to 2017(81%)
MCA(Master of computer application) -> 2017 to 2019

I am planning for September'19 intake.

So i have gap of 4 years 2010 to 2014. Am i eligible for student visa?

Thank You in advance.
The bolded.. YES, you are very eligible. A gap shouldn't be much of a problem if you explain them in your SOP/LOE appropriately.

In my opinion, just talk honestly about your first program of 2010-2014 before you dropped out and enrolled to another program immediately in 2014 again. you can back it up with the then admission letter or any evidence of that period.

That's a kind for challenge that motivated you to further pursue your education to this extent... (be creative in your writing)

Reactions: hemalcanadavisa

hemalcanadavisa

Star Member
May 19, 2018
The bolded.. YES, you are very eligible. A gap shouldn't be much of a problem if you explain them in your SOP/LOE appropriately.

In my opinion, just talk honestly about your first program of 2010-2014 before you dropped out and enrolled to another program immediately in 2014 again. you can back it up with the then admission letter or any evidence of that period.

That's a kind for challenge that motivated you to further pursue your education to this extent... (be creative in your writing)
Thank you for your explaination.

I am doing master's in IT. can i go for PG Diploma in Data Science or cyber security?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Thank you for your explaination.

I am doing master's in IT. can i go for PG Diploma in Data Science or cyber security?
...feasible to do but not advisable, upgrade and better go for a PhD or another Masters but you can be among the lucky ones who had scaled through on similar scenario if you can explain yourself to the VO appropriately. But still, it's a risky thing to do but its "not impossible"

Reactions: hemalcanadavisa

Sunnyjohal@1997

Sep 15, 2018
In 10 th I got 74%
In 12 th I got 80%
I btech( mechanical engineering) I got 81.22%
I have done interships in northern railways mechanical workshop, national thermal power plant. I have attended many workshops related to robotics and CNC, I have done desiginig couse and industrial automation training.
ILETS- 6.5, 7 In reading and listening 6 in writing and speaking.
I have applied for Meng in mechanical engineering in university of Windsor.
What are the chances that I will get the visa?
I have completed my b tech in may 2018 and planning for Jan intake.