+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada TRV online application from London

Immiukhelp07

Apr 16, 2019
Hello All,

I just wanted to post out here to see if there was anyone else facing a delay in response to their TRV application? I had applied for my Canada TRV online on March 11 2019 and have not received any updates after my biometrics enrolment. My application has exceeded the processing time of 19 days and still have failed to receive an update after sending a web form.Following are the stages of my application: Is anyone else facing this issue who applied from London. Any help is much appreciated.

March 11 2019: Online Application Submitted
March 12 2019: Biometrics collection letter received
March 19 2019 : Biometrics enrolled which was updated on the online portal

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
If you are not a UK/British? citizen it can take much longer. You can send them a webform if time has been exceeded to inquire.

Immiukhelp07

Apr 16, 2019
@bongoman Thanks for your reply. I am not a British citizen but did not expect the process to take longer than 2-3 business weeks. Already sent a web form to which I received the standard automated reply. I guess will have to just wait and be patient. So frustrating.

Krupali

Apr 17, 2019
London
Hi,

Even I’m facing the same issue.

I’m in London studying MBA on tier 4 student visa and had applied for Canada visitor visa on 11th March, 2019. It has been 40days since I had applied for visas and not got response.
My biometrics were also done on 15th March, 2019. I’m not getting a valid response from immigration department or anyone. Cannot receive any help and stuck as I still not received passport submission letter so that I can get visas.

I have made booking for my travel from 30th April but now since my visa have not arrived I’m worried about my travel.

Krupali

Apr 17, 2019
London
Hi,

It has been been more than a 35-40days since i have filled and no more news or reply from immigration office. Still showing processing application

Immiukhelp07

Apr 16, 2019
Hi,

A quick update. Got my application approved today. Received a request to send the passport. Could anyone please advise how long does the visa stamping process take at London office? Need to book my tickets accordingly.

jabason

May 13, 2014
Hello All,

I just wanted to post out here to see if there was anyone else facing a delay in response to their TRV application? I had applied for my Canada TRV online on March 11 2019 and have not received any updates after my biometrics enrolment. My application has exceeded the processing time of 19 days and still have failed to receive an update after sending a web form.Following are the stages of my application: Is anyone else facing this issue who applied from London. Any help is much appreciated.

March 11 2019: Online Application Submitted
March 12 2019: Biometrics collection letter received
March 19 2019 : Biometrics enrolled which was updated on the online portal
Send an online webform letting them know you are waiting for your appication status

pezza 12345

Apr 29, 2019
Yes I’m also facing a lengthy delay. It’s been near a month now for me. Back in 2017, it took them 4 days in total from submission of application to approval.

Made the same mistake of booking flights in advance thinking it won’t take long and now very worried.

I emailed them and they sent a standard reply saying it’s in process and nothing more specific.