+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
i don’t think they will force either of u to go to italy for an interview , coz that’s another country and who knows if they will let u in , anyways let’s just hope they do their job and get it over with , what is ur timeline if i may ask ? when did ur file started processing
We applied on March 2017
And the file transfered to Cairo April 2017
Medical expired
security check has not started yet
an interview required since August 2017
I'm Egyptian and I'm the one who will take the interview :'(

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
We applied on March 2017
And the file transfered to Cairo April 2017
Medical expired
security check has not started yet
an interview required since August 2017
I'm Egyptian and I'm the one who will take the interview :'(
don’t worry about the medical , by the time i got my interview it was expired but they told me they extended mine till october 018 , also don’t worry about the interview , trust me once u get out of the booth u will realise that was the easiest part , surprisingly as much as they r sooooo slow at cairo visa office they r friendly at the interview and u won’t panic , plus i almost told u all the questions so u already have heads up , so cheer up and enshallah soon u will get ur interview :)

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
It will be a waste of money .. many ppl do it and 99.9% refused... as you hv a file under procesding ..they will refuse to gv a vistor visa
iam with that opinion since it might show them ur so eager to go to canada so it might affect ur application , unless of course u have a decent bank statement and also a passport that has some visas inside it , then they might give it to u for ur travel history and bank statement

Reactions: Moltoto

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
don’t worry about the medical , by the time i got my interview it was expired but they told me they extended mine till october 018 , also don’t worry about the interview , trust me once u get out of the booth u will realise that was the easiest part , surprisingly as much as they r sooooo slow at cairo visa office they r friendly at the interview and u won’t panic , plus i almost told u all the questions so u already have heads up , so cheer up and enshallah soon u will get ur interview :)
I hope it goes easy

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
I hope it goes easy
sis , it will be so easy trust me , that day i was freezing and mine was at 9 so i had to leave alex by 2 to get there on time , when i told her that she said why didn’t u tell me on the phone to make it at 10 or 11 , then we started to chat a little , then she asked if i mind that she asks me some questions and she might be slow as she must type in the answer to the computer in front of her , so it was peice of cake , so again don’t even worry about that part :)

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
sis , it will be so easy trust me , that day i was freezing and mine was at 9 so i had to leave alex by 2 to get there on time , when i told her that she said why didn’t u tell me on the phone to make it at 10 or 11 , then we started to chat a little , then she asked if i mind that she asks me some questions and she might be slow as she must type in the answer to the computer in front of her , so it was peice of cake , so again don’t even worry about that part :)
Thank u for your encouraging words @noveltyisgone

Egypt2018

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
We don't have dependents, but at the time we applied the family booklet was part of the country specific docs required.

I checked with my husband as he's the one who had the documents translated and some like the police certificate was done at the ministry of justice and the others like birth certificate, were done at the ministry of interior. Hope that helps :)
are you egyptian or different country? and i took my documents and they got translated in CAiro Egypt (mitsco translate office ) the Marriage certificate and Police from Egypt. they were both stamped by the office would that mean they are certified copies.. the birth certificate is from libya no requirements from that country

hrubmo

Aug 19, 2017
are you egyptian or different country? and i took my documents and they got translated in CAiro Egypt (mitsco translate office ) the Marriage certificate and Police from Egypt. they were both stamped by the office would that mean they are certified copies.. the birth certificate is from libya no requirements from that country
Yes, my husband is Egyptian. I know from our research, we found 'certified true copy' to mean that it "it is a copy of a document issued by the government office who originally issued the document." Ours had stamps and they also had affidavits stating they are valid copies. But I'm not a professional, just saying what worked for us :)

Reactions: ezio