+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

gypsy20008

Jul 16, 2010
Sure thing, I will keep you posted.
I was advised to submit a web form to be formal that I did not receive anything from Cairo visa office

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
Well , I went to the yesterday since they don’t answer calls or emails , and guess what ? , they refused to let me get in without an appointment , I said fine just take this piece of paper and give to immigration , again they refused , so I said at least put in your record I came here today in case I needed to ask for extension for what ever ur trying to do to me , and I left ,and I told my wife we r sumbitting got notes next week from her because it has to be submitted from Canada , I’ll keep u informed with any updates and I’ll appreciate if u do the same , thank u
Sure thing, I will keep you posted.
I was advised to submit a web form to be formal that I did not receive anything from Cairo visa office
do u have the link to the form ??, maybe you should and also the GCMS would help , good luck and i’ll keep you informed with whatever i’ll do or receive , good luck inshallah

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Well , I went to the embassy yesterday since they don’t answer calls or emails , and guess what ? , they refused to let me in without an appointment , I said fine just take this piece of paper and give it to immigration , again they refused , so I said at least put in your record I came here today in case I needed to ask for extension for what ever ur trying to do to me , and I left ,I told my wife we r sumbitting GCMS notes next week , it has to be submitted from Canada , I’ll keep u informed with any updates and I’ll appreciate if u do the same , thank u
Yes they didn't let anyone to meet them .. and you will only meet the security man.. or if u are lucky they will let you talk to someone through the phone and also this one will not give you any info or tell u anything useful
I'm sending emails to them since last September with no reply .. I even hits the 12 month mark with no movement from their side... they are dead
I asked for notes and i recieve it on December ( many pply said it fastened the processing time of their files)
But actually this not applicable with our beautiful visa office :( :(

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
Yes they didn't let anyone to meet them .. and you will only meet the security man.. or if u are lucky they will let you talk to someone through the phone and also this one will not give you any info or tell u anything useful
I'm sending emails to them since last September with no reply .. I even hits the 12 month mark with no movement from their side... they are dead
I asked for notes and i recieve it on December ( many pply said it fastened the processing time of their files)
But actually this not applicable with our beautiful visa office :( :(
My wife tells me it’s Egypt and I tell her I think it’s a global thing , but it seems u r both right , iam asking for gcms notes next week hopefully it will help , good luck to u and every one here

Reactions: Moltoto

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
My wife tells me it’s Egypt and I tell her I think it’s a global thing , but it seems u r both right , iam asking for gcms notes next week hopefully it will help , good luck to u and every one here
Yea ..the delay seems something global ... I chated with someone from Morocci who is in the same boat.. but at least they answers her emails
but in Cairo visa office they ignore all the emails and they never answer our inquiries. .. ur wife is right.. because it's Egypt

Please if you don't mind share with us the questions of ur interview .. My GCMS notes said I will hv an interview since last August..but they didn't fix an appointment up till now

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
Yea ..the delay seems something global ... I chated with someone from Morocci who is in the same boat.. but at least they answers her emails
but in Cairo visa office they ignore all the emails and they never answer our inquiries. .. ur wife is right.. because it's Egypt

Please if you don't mind share with us the questions of ur interview .. My GCMS notes said I will hv an interview since last August..but they didn't fix an appointment up till now

well , don’t worry about the interview , it will be mostly talking about ur relationship with ur wife if ur under spousal immigration

so it was all about when did u meet ? where did u meet ? does her parents know ? doesn’t ur family know ? , whp proposed ? when ? where was the wedding ? when ? who was at the wedding ? do u have photos of the wedding? do u send her money ? , doesn’t she send u money ?, and as u notice those couple of questions r tricky , because if u send her money regularly then it’s a fake marriage , but if u sent her money every now and then it’s fine , she’s ur wife after all , then she would try to be friendly with u for a second then ask u , r u going to leave her when u go there ? , why her ? why not egyptian girl ?, so u just need to be natural and don’t worry at all it will be fine , also for the history they ask for , u need to be prepared , so there is a downloader extension that works on google chrome , download ur message history on facebook , then print like 10 pages a month , 10 different conversations , so it would be like 120 page a year or something , if u have letters too , make sure u have the original marriage certificate with u translated in english if it’s not , and of course lots of photos of together with family and stuff , so be ready with ur history , they will give u time before ur interview but better start now so u wouldn’t be stressed , because u will have to review every conversation , a piece of advice “ do not print a conversation where u call her wifey before marriage “ , so just review ur history before u print it , also feel free to ask anything i’ll be more than happy to answer u , my interview was november 15th 2017 but i still remember it as it if was yesterday , good luck to u and every one , did they answer ur GCMS and how long did it take cord iam submitting one next week enshallah

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
well , don’t worry about the interview , it will be mostly talking about ur relationship with ur wife if ur under spousal immigration

so it was all about when did u meet ? where did u meet ? does her parents know ? doesn’t ur family know ? , whp proposed ? when ? where was the wedding ? when ? who was at the wedding ? do u have photos of the wedding? do u send her money ? , doesn’t she send u money ?, and as u notice those couple of questions r tricky , because if u send her money regularly then it’s a fake marriage , but if u sent her money every now and then it’s fine , she’s ur wife after all , then she would try to be friendly with u for a second then ask u , r u going to leave her when u go there ? , why her ? why not egyptian girl ?, so u just need to be natural and don’t worry at all it will be fine , also for the history they ask for , u need to be prepared , so there is a downloader extension that works on google chrome , download ur message history on facebook , then print like 10 pages a month , 10 different conversations , so it would be like 120 page a year or something , if u have letters too , make sure u have the original marriage certificate with u translated in english if it’s not , and of course lots of photos of together with family and stuff , so be ready with ur history , they will give u time before ur interview but better start now so u wouldn’t be stressed , because u will have to review every conversation , a piece of advice “ do not print a conversation where u call her wifey before marriage “ , so just review ur history before u print it , also feel free to ask anything i’ll be more than happy to answer u , my interview was november 15th 2017 but i still remember it as it if was yesterday , good luck to u and every one , did they answer ur GCMS and how long did it take cord iam submitting one next week enshallah
Thanj you so much for your reply
by the way I'm the wife..
We applied for the GCMS notes on 3 Dec andvrecieved it on 27 Dec. .. so it took nearly one month

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
Thanj you so much for your reply
by the way I'm the wife..
We applied for the GCMS notes on 3 Dec andvrecieved it on 27 Dec. .. so it took nearly one month

oh iam so sorry sis , i thought iam talking to the hubby :) , we r applying this week , by the way i want to tell u both that my processing started september 016 , interview was november 017 , so it took more than 14 months , so have. no worries it is happening , just be prepared way ahead better , and if u have any other questions i’ll be happy to answer u , if ur husband wants to call and ask for anything himself i’ll also he happy to answer , good luck to u guys and may every one here gets to be with his/her beloved one

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
oh iam so sorry sis , i thought iam talking to the hubby :) , we r applying this week , by the way i want to tell u both that my processing started september 016 , interview was november 017 , so it took more than 14 months , so have. no worries it is happening , just be prepared way ahead better , and if u have any other questions i’ll be happy to answer u , if ur husband wants to call and ask for anything himself i’ll also he happy to answer , good luck to u guys and may every one here gets to be with his/her beloved one
Many thanks to your assistance :)
we already sent facebook conversations and viber and what's app conversation which was included in the file since we submitted our app. Shall I print some other conversations !! Plus we rarely chat in writing.. it's always calls through the messenger ..shall I print these call duration !!

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
Many thanks to your assistance :)
we already sent facebook conversations and viber and what's app conversation which was included in the file since we submitted our app. Shall I print some other conversations !! Plus we rarely chat in writing.. it's always calls through the messenger ..shall I print these call duration !!

we sent some history and they asked for more , so yeah just make recent history after the date of sending ur file , also keep the messenger log with the duration , keep it online ready to print if they ever asked for more , better be prepared u know

gypsy20008

Jul 16, 2010
it happened before many times, that many people complained using CIC link below and they sent all Cairo applications to Italy. They were telling CIC head operation that the Cairo visa office is busy. So after many people complained they moved many of the applications to Italy. My lawyer told me that today. But it has to be many people complains

If we all agree on that we should submit all in same time. each one of us sends a complaint that Cairo visa office is slowing down the process and we all ask in the same complain to send it to less busier office

here is the complain form
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

we should select last one whihc it says
Complaint: An unmet expectation relating to the department's services, performance, or processes.

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
it happened before many times, that many people complained using CIC link below and they sent all Cairo applications to Italy. They were telling CIC head operation that the Cairo visa office is busy. So after many people complained they moved many of the applications to Italy. My lawyer told me that today. But it has to be many people complains

If we all agree on that we should submit all in same time. each one of us sends a complaint that Cairo visa office is slowing down the process and we all ask in the same complain to send it to less busier office

Complaint: An unmet expectation relating to the department's services, performance, or processes.
ok iam in , let’s see if people will follow and then we can all do it at the same time but iam totally in

gypsy20008

Jul 16, 2010

Will send my complaint next Saturday Mar 31 2018 using the link above, I will ask to send my application to Italy office but if up to you to ask for another visa office. Please join me so we can push our applications forward