+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
Will send my complaint next Saturday Mar 31 2018 using the link above, I will ask to send my application to Italy office but if up to you to ask for another visa office. Please join me so we can push our applications forward
ok and let’s hope others join too , i won’t ask for any other visa office or they would feel its planned , ill just complain and leave it open

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
I sent a web form inquiry today complaining the delay .. and telling them that the visa office never reply our emails ..but the form doesn't look like the form you are using above. . I think I chose the web form inquiry. . Not the web form complaint. ...
Anyways I complained the delay and asked for updates.. hope it comes with any good results

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
I sent a web form inquiry today complaining the delay .. and telling them that the visa office never reply our emails ..but the form doesn't look like the form you are using above. . I think I chose the web form inquiry. . Not the web form complaint. ...
Anyways I complained the delay and asked for updates.. hope it comes with any good results
i did the same twice and my lawyer also sent one , says it takes 28 working days and they won’t answer if it’s still in process which is not , there’s is a delay and it’s form their side , and i think that correspondense thing is just a way of buying time from their side that’s all , if they r too busy they should hire more people or report to cic themselves and they would help them , it is so unfair what they r wasting of people’s life

Reactions: Moltoto

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
i did the same twice and my lawyer also sent one , says it takes 28 working days and they won’t answer if it’s still in process which is not , there’s is a delay and it’s form their side , and i think that correspondense thing is just a way of buying time from their side that’s all , if they r too busy they should hire more people or report to cic themselves and they would help them , it is so unfair what they r wasting of people’s life
True..it takes 28 working days..
we sent them an inquiry before I hit the 12 month mark and they didn't reply.. although I was asking abt the interview date.
now we exceeded the normal processing time.. I hope they give a useful reply

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Cairo vo seems to me like a Egyptian governmental institution and madam 3afaf goes everyday do nothing .. or finalise few easy files that comes by luck under her hands and then she feels daisy and stop working and go home
you know !!most of the officers now are Egyptians :( :(
Open their page on Facebook and see

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
Cairo vo seems to me like a Egyptian governmental institution and madam 3afaf goes everyday do nothing .. or finalise few easy files that comes by luck under her hands and then she feels daisy and stop working and go home

wife kept saying they must be egyptian , i told her i really dunno but maybe they r egyptian canadian or something , about the page , i was on it and it seems like they r always busy , celebrating something , taking photos , so of course they doesn’t have the time to do the job , what pissed me off the most is that she told me 2 weeks to make a decision and it’s been more than 4 months , i would of appreciated honesty , and i said to my wife iam filing a complain as soon as iam done with this , iam not letting this go

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017

guess what !!! , i just received an email from cairo visa office , i sent my enquiry on friday and they replied now , i asked in my enquiry about the correspondence and what was it about , they simply said , the correspondence sent on march 7 refers to the reply we sent u on ur enquiry , how messed up is that ?, so they just put in records that they replied my email asking for updates .. just wanted to let u know that , so eventually my correspondence was nothing but the email i received the same day saying my file is still under review

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
guess what !!! , i just received an email from cairo visa office , i sent my enquiry on friday and they replied now , i asked in my enquiry about the correspondence and what was it about , they simply said , the correspondence sent on march 7 refers to the reply we sent u on ur enquiry , how messed up is that ?, so they just put in records that they replied my email asking for updates .. just wanted to let u know that , so eventually my correspondence was nothing but the email i received the same day saying my file is still under review

In the GCMS notes you will find that they are always mentioning their correspondence that was sent to you.. but you won't find any records that u sent it to them
in my ecas there's no record of any correspondence although they did it 3 times ...
This is strange..it seems they don't have any rules !!!

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
In the GCMS notes you will find that they are always mentioning their correspondence that was sent to you.. but you won't find any records that u sent it to them
in my ecas there's no record of any correspondence although they did it 3 times ...
This is strange..it seems they don't have any rules !!!
they r just covering their asses i think , did u read what gypsy said about people complaining the delay before that they sent some cases to italy visa office ???, tell me how did u make the consent to ask for GCMS !! in case i need to ask my wife to do so , thank u in advance

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
they r just covering their asses i think , did u read what gypsy said about people complaining the delay before that they sent some cases to italy visa office ???, tell me how did u make the consent to ask for GCMS !! in case i need to ask my wife to do so , thank u in advance
I printed out the consent and signed it then I scanned it and send it back to my husband to sign his part and he scanned it and sent it with another form ... and you will receive a confirmation email .

I think it will consume much time if we asked to transfer our files to another visa office. .. and what if I hv an interview. .will I go to Italy to take it !!
It must be an automated process to transfer the excess files to another less crowded visa office without interference or complaining from our side

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Ah I forget to tell u that the Gcms notes web site doesn't accept any credit cards except from specific banks... let me ask my husband and tell you the exact details

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
I printed out the consent and signed it then I scanned it and send it back to my husband to sign his part and he scanned it and sent it with another form ... and you will receive a confirmation email .

I think it will consume much time if we asked to transfer our files to another visa office. .. and what if I hv an interview. .will I go to Italy to take it !!
It must be an automated process to transfer the excess files to another less crowded visa office without interference or complaining from our side

i don’t think they will force either of u to go to italy for an interview , coz that’s another country and who knows if they will let u in , anyways let’s just hope they do their job and get it over with , what is ur timeline if i may ask ? when did ur file started processing

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
Ah I forget to tell u that the Gcms notes web site doesn't accept any credit cards except from specific banks... let me ask my husband and tell you the exact details
they make everything difficult , iam confused here by the way , i know ur the wife , r u the egyptian one or the canadian one since it seems ur the wone who will be interviewed

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
we r so confused ourselves for the same reason , now i believe they didn’t send any correspondence and they r just buying time and it’s still under review , did you check the spam maybe you find it there ?, i checked mine and nothing was there

bro i just wanted to let u know since the same thing happened to u , i sent enquiry last friday and they forward it to cairo visa office which resent me the email replying with “ the correspondence on march 7 was the email replying to ur enquiry” , so basicly it is the same email they sent us saying the file is still under review , i hope that helps