+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

hrubmo

Aug 19, 2017
i checked my spam and nothing is there , i’ll call tomorrow since they r already closed now , so it’s an email ? , do u know what could it be ???
No idea, we are only Jan 2018 applicants. My guess was based on where you said you were in the process. Good luck!

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
No idea, we are only Jan 2018 applicants. My guess was based on where you said you were in the process. Good luck!
thanks for replying and good luck to u too enshallah , i’ll post an update as soon as i hear anything and hopefully they answer my call tomorrow , thanks again for ur reply , maybe some of the other guys will know what it means and we both know later :)

Reactions: hrubmo

hrubmo

Aug 19, 2017
thanks for replying and good luck to u too enshallah , i’ll post an update as soon as i hear anything and hopefully they answer my call tomorrow , thanks again for ur reply , maybe some of the other guys will know what it means and we both know later :)
Inshallah, please keep us posted!

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
Inshallah, please keep us posted!
i will enshallah , ill call tomorrow morning and if no answer i will email , if no answer by the end of the day i’ll just go to the embassy on thursday and ask what was the correspondence about so i can do it with no more delays , thank u again and take care

gypsy20008

Jul 16, 2010
i will enshallah , ill call tomorrow morning and if no answer i will email , if no answer by the end of the day i’ll just go to the embassy on thursday and ask what was the correspondence about so i can do it with no more delays , thank u again and take care
I appreciate if you have Cairo office phone number, we are in the same boat. they added the same line saying a correspondence was sent but now it's almost 6 weeks and nothing came on mail / email or anything yet. We sent couple of emails asking about that and still got reply at all.

Thanks

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
I appreciate if you have Cairo office phone number, we are in the same boat. they added the same line saying a correspondence was sent but now it's almost 6 weeks and nothing came on mail / email or anything yet. We sent couple of emails asking about that and still got reply at all.

Thanks
+20224612200 that’s the phone number , it is irritating that they don’t answer emails or anything , I hope they answer ur call or answer mine today , I’ll also keep u informed if I knew anything new today , good luck

Last edited:

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
+20224612200 that’s the phone number , it is irritating that they don’t answer emails or anything , I hope they answer ur call or answer mine today , I’ll also keep u informed if I knew anything new today , good luck

by the way gypsy i just called and talked to someone at the reception , she didn’t give me any information after i told her what happened and just told me to send them an email , when i told her they don’t reply she said write urgent in the subject of the email , hope that helps and i’ll still keep u informed of any update enshallah

Last edited:

gypsy20008

Jul 16, 2010
by the way gypsy i just called and talked to someone at the reception , she didn’t give me any information after i told her what happened and just told me to send them an email , when i told her they don’t reply she said write urgent in the subject of the email , hope that helps and i’ll still keep u informed of any update enshallah
Thank you so much. you are super awesome!

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
Thank you so much. you are super awesome!
You are welcome , I emailed and as usual they didn’t reply but whenever I hear anything new I’ll tell u , when did it say they send you a correspondence ? And did they send you an email saying it’s still under review at the same day? , this is what happened to me , they replied my email on March 7 saying it’s still under review so this is why I didn’t check my status online but when I checked yesterday it said they sent me a correspondence March 7 as well which is so weird , good luck to you and your loved ones

gypsy20008

Jul 16, 2010
You are welcome , I emailed and as usual they didn’t reply but whenever I hear anything new I’ll tell u , when did it say they send you a correspondence ? And did they send you an email saying it’s still under review at the same day? , this is what happened to me , they replied my email on March 7 saying it’s still under review so this is why I didn’t check my status online but when I checked yesterday it said they sent me a correspondence March 7 as well which is so weird , good luck to you and your loved ones
Exactly same case with me. They updated the online eCAS saying that they sent a correspondence requesting more information / document. We got an email on the same day saying it is still under review. However, we are confused because we do not know if the eCAS is the same email we got or they are going to send another email requesting more information as stated on eCAS

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
Exactly same case with me. They updated the online eCAS saying that they sent a correspondence requesting more information / document. We got an email on the same day saying it is still under review. However, we are confused because we do not know if the eCAS is the same email we got or they are going to send another email requesting more information as stated on eCAS

we r so confused ourselves for the same reason , now i believe they didn’t send any correspondence and they r just buying time and it’s still under review , did you check the spam maybe you find it there ?, i checked mine and nothing was there

Sandbas

Jan 25, 2018
I have a question we received the fowling note on the( CIC ) I am wondering what could have they sent in the mail because i did not receive any thing yet , could that be the medical request ? ( We sent correspondence on March , 2018. If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required )
Oh man, I'd the same update on March 2nd. It was a nightmare. but I think I'm in a better position now "hopefully". Here's what I did:
  • I called CIC and informed the agent that I didn't receive any correspondences on March 2nd, and asked him to submit a request to re-send this correspondence again (I didn't submit the Use of a representative form with my application so I couldn't really access the file)
  • I called CIC again and asked for an extension if there's a timeframe for the requested documents.
  • Uploaded the "Use of a representative" form through IRCC webform.
  • They sent me an email last Friday informing me that they received the "Use of representative" form and I'm authorized to access the information.
  • I called again this Monday to find out that they sent us an email on Jan 29, 2018 asking for PC and Schedule A (we didn't receive any email). So, I uploaded the required documents through IRCC webform and today they sent me an email telling me that they forwarded the police certificate to Cairo Visa Office. (I didn't get any emails telling me they send the file to Cairo)

My situation was so complicated at some point. and I just assume that they sent you an email or a letter that is lost. you should contact them. Call CIC customer care from Canada at 8:00 am so you won't wait for so long and talk to them. If you submitted the use of representative from you should be able to access the file and find out what is missing and/or what is in this correspondence.

Good Luck.

gypsy20008

Jul 16, 2010
we r so confused ourselves for the same reason , now i believe they didn’t send any correspondence and they r just buying time and it’s still under review , did you check the spam maybe you find it there ?, i checked mine and nothing was there
yes, we check spam and junk boxed even more often than the inbox, yet nothing.

I found this tracking site, but not lot of Egyptian sponsored applications are there. I added myself though.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/egyptians-e-apr-tracker

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
yes, we check spam and junk boxed even more often than the inbox, yet nothing.

I found this tracking site, but not lot of Egyptian sponsored applications are there. I added myself though.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/egyptians-e-apr-tracker
Well , I went to the embassy yesterday since they don’t answer calls or emails , and guess what ? , they refused to let me in without an appointment , I said fine just take this piece of paper and give it to immigration , again they refused , so I said at least put in your record I came here today in case I needed to ask for extension for what ever ur trying to do to me , and I left ,I told my wife we r sumbitting GCMS notes next week , it has to be submitted from Canada , I’ll keep u informed with any updates and I’ll appreciate if u do the same , thank u

Last edited: