+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Hi all has anyone applied for ATIP /GCM notes for his/her file notes recently , I applied on Oct15 th till now haven't heard back and emailed them and no response yet
DId they told you any notice of extensions before ? And how long is your application in process, if you request whole file it takes longer and mostly will send CD by post too , they advice after 30 days of extensions up to 60 days otherwise should arrive in 30 days . Assuming that you applied right way paid fees and all well with consent. Send to them with confirmation mail to verify . When you submit your immigration application ?

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
This thread seems not worth to write in it anymore as no one tell anything of any update each love keeping thier updated as Secret and most come when feel stuck only

Reactions: omo_lylah

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
B

Very true, at the same time I feel the visa office in cairo has been asleep for the past few months, nothing has been happening st all its ridiculous
Cairo Visa Office start to open the file after 10 months and say not send as we have not enough time sleeping and open it in last month of year .

Egypt2018

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Question, I met a girl back in August we have been talking since everyday.. i went to meet her this new year break and got engaged with her and did the whole ring, and had mini ceremony with her family and my family and friends .. we hung out everyday and took pictures and have proof of commutation via whatsapp,facebook,viber and insta..

We are doing our FAt7a now in January im back in Canada and shes back home, aFat7a is our official marriage document. but no official wedding ceremony has been done.. i want to take that document use it to apply for spouse sponsorship.. would it work without having a white dress.. how do i do this ?

As my plan is to get it done first, then after go back and do the full wedding.

Egypt2018

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
And when I apply for application, we are going to get this forum back running.. for the people that are applying thru Cairo Inshallah