+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
email
and i just got decision made but inside it
  1. We sent ....................... correspondence on January 11, 2018. I.................... has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have ....................... do so as soon as possible. Please wait .....................receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  2. Note : the ...... is my full name
Congratulations

Egypt2018

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
great.......... maybe thats old system, thats not fair while everyone else seems to be getting it done , in 4-6 months

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hello. Just a little background. I have asked numerous times for an update on my case... the answer is always "pending security". However, this time I received a different answer. They replied "Please note that this file is on its final stage. You will be contacted and advised of further processing in due course. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure an efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications, including the one which is of interest to you. ". I googled what this meant and all I could find.. is final stage means issuing visa. In this case they would ask for my passport. The thing is... they have had my passport since May 2017. Can someone please tell me what this means.
I just received a mail with the same reply today