Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Question, I met a girl back in August we have been talking since everyday.. i went to meet her this new year break and got engaged with her and did the whole ring, and had mini ceremony with her family and my family and friends .. we hung out everyday and took pictures and have proof of commutation via whatsapp,facebook,viber and insta..

We are doing our FAt7a now in January im back in Canada and shes back home, aFat7a is our official marriage document. but no official wedding ceremony has been done.. i want to take that document use it to apply for spouse sponsorship.. would it work without having a white dress.. how do i do this ?

As my plan is to get it done first, then after go back and do the full wedding.
Hi Egypt2018,
When will be the full wedding? If it's in few months, I would say wait to gather more proves before sending your application. But if it will be in few years and you think you already have enough proves, then go ahead with your application!! Explain in details why you didn't make the full wedding (and add some proves) and you should be ok.
Good luck! :)

Egypt2018

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hi Egypt2018,
When will be the full wedding? If it's in few months, I would say wait to gather more proves before sending your application. But if it will be in few years and you think you already have enough proves, then go ahead with your application!! Explain in details why you didn't make the full wedding (and add some proves) and you should be ok.
Good luck! :)

The full wedding will be December 2018 or whenever the papers are done ... hoping that I’ll have the papers done.. the reality is I promised that to her dad she will have it and he agreed to have mini wedding with family only . This will give me enough time to get the three sets of gold and her dad to rebuilt there home back in Libya. That was hit by war. Then he wants to worry about
The wedding should I mention that ? Thanks for
All the help

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Still waiting news from cairo which they did not send anything since 2 months now hope they move this week . October 2016 applicant .

Got reply from CIC telling me everything is ok rest assured we do our best lol

Last edited:

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
The full wedding will be December 2018 or whenever the papers are done ... hoping that I’ll have the papers done.. the reality is I promised that to her dad she will have it and he agreed to have mini wedding with family only . This will give me enough time to get the three sets of gold and her dad to rebuilt there home back in Libya. That was hit by war. Then he wants to worry about
The wedding should I mention that ? Thanks for
All the help
Then I guess you can apply now. Do you have photos of the mini wedding to join to your application? Or letters from your both family attesting all the facts. And write yourself a letter that you're waiting that his dad build back his house to celebrate the big wedding. If you gave her a set of gold or any other gift, join the bill as proof too. Good luck. :)

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Still waiting news from cairo which they did not send anything since 2 months now hope they move this week . October 2016 applicant .

Got reply from CIC telling me everything is ok rest assured we do our best lol
Looks that Egyptian best and Canadian best are not the same. :(

Reactions: ahmedwaly

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Last reply I got. They still insist is within regular processing time which is not.
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Looks that Egyptian best and Canadian best are not the same. :(

Reactions: Nsharaf

Nsharaf

Mar 13, 2017
Last reply I got. They still insist is within regular processing time which is not.
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
That's a good reply man, I wouldn't worry if I was you

Reactions: ahmedwaly

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
Hello. Just a little background. I have asked numerous times for an update on my case... the answer is always "pending security". However, this time I received a different answer. They replied "Please note that this file is on its final stage. You will be contacted and advised of further processing in due course. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure an efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications, including the one which is of interest to you. ". I googled what this meant and all I could find.. is final stage means issuing visa. In this case they would ask for my passport. The thing is... they have had my passport since May 2017. Can someone please tell me what this means.

Reactions: ramy22200

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Anyone in cairo got any update?
Seems people are sleeping as Cairo Visa Office or not want to share any news lol

Last edited:

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hello. Just a little background. I have asked numerous times for an update on my case... the answer is always "pending security". However, this time I received a different answer. They replied "Please note that this file is on its final stage. You will be contacted and advised of further processing in due course. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure an efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications, including the one which is of interest to you. ". I googled what this meant and all I could find.. is final stage means issuing visa. In this case they would ask for my passport. The thing is... they have had my passport since May 2017. Can someone please tell me what this means.
Congraaaaats that's a sparkle of hope !!!! Did you contact them via e mail or via gcms notes ?

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
Congraaaaats that's a sparkle of hope !!!! Did you contact them via e mail or via gcms notes ?
email
and i just got decision made but inside it
  1. We sent ....................... correspondence on January 11, 2018. I.................... has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have ....................... do so as soon as possible. Please wait .....................receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  2. Note : the ...... is my full name

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
email
and i just got decision made but inside it
  1. We sent ....................... correspondence on January 11, 2018. I.................... has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have ....................... do so as soon as possible. Please wait .....................receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  2. Note : the ...... is my full name
Many congrats if it's decision made then you officially passed the security clearance phase which is the most time consuming one it's a very good sign Ur medical was expired since October right ? In my case my medical will expire this month so I should expect decision made At may

Reactions: omo_lylah

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
Many congrats if it's decision made then you officially passed the security clearance phase which is the most time consuming one it's a very good sign Ur medical was expired since October right ? In my case my medical will expire this month so I should expect decision made At may
rabana ma3ak ya ryasa

Reactions: Amronavich