+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received but havent received my PPR yet

arhamfrmn

Oct 17, 2022
I'm in same boat. Application date, 19th November. Received BVL on 21st March. In application tracker I can see Study permit number F314279***.

JerryMe

Mar 28, 2023
no im afraid that imma annoy them or something
haha, I guess we just need to wait, and they will send later. One person received CL on March 20, received ppr on March 28. He sent the webform twice but no reply, and only got a template reply three hours before he received ppr, haha. Also another one also received CL on March 20, he did not send any webform, also got ppr today. So I guess it just needs some time for IRCC to process the ppr. Btw, is your apllication also processed by Edmonton?

eaglets

Mar 29, 2023
haha, I guess we just need to wait, and they will send later. One person received CL on March 20, received ppr on March 28. He sent the webform twice but no reply, and only got a template reply three hours before he received ppr, haha. Also another one also received CL on March 20, he did not send any webform, also got ppr today. So I guess it just needs some time for IRCC to process the ppr. Btw, is your apllication also processed by Edmonton?
yea i was worried until i saw everyone getting their PPR's here and we all seem to fit the same profile
i dont even know why they would send the BVL days ahead of the final decision, just to mess with people? smh my head
im not sure about edmonton, how do you check?

JerryMe

Mar 28, 2023
yea i was worried until i saw everyone getting their PPR's here and we all seem to fit the same profile
i dont even know why they would send the BVL days ahead of the final decision, just to mess with people? smh my head
im not sure about edmonton, how do you check?
You can check at the end of your CL, it will show you. And these two people I know, their application type is SDS and also processed by Edmonton.

eaglets

Mar 29, 2023
You can check at the end of your CL, it will show you. And these two people I know, their application type is SDS and also processed by Edmonton.
Mine shows Mexico visa office
Where are you applying from?
I am regular non-sds

Nikhil0806

Mar 26, 2023
Have your Biometrics , medical exam and Eligibility and background verification all completed?
For me in the ircc tracker its showing medical completed and background bio and all underprocess since am reapply my bio is already updated but its still showin under process I recived my bvl on 23rd nyt... Its not going to be a problem rgt... In that study permit details it's showing the document no also in tv

Reactions: JerryMe