Bin00

Aug 1, 2023
Hi guys
(applied from china-non SDS)
Applied June 7
Biometrics submitted: June 28
Medical request: July 5
Medical passed: July 17

Eligibility: in progress(GCKey acc), Completed(tracker)
Background check: In progress both in tracker and GCKey account

Somehow the processing slowed after medical update. I forgot to submit the "Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)" form when I submitted my application. should I send this via webform or wait for them to ask me or is it unimportant(says in GCKey account "we don't need additional docs")? anybody with similar experience? any help is appreciated.

Benzy23

Oct 10, 2023
2 months since BVL, still no OPR. We saw the visa number and status in the tracker, screenshotted and sent a webform asking about OPR. They just emailed and said they received our new "documents", which are just screenshots of the tracker showing the visa number, and that eligibility and background check are completed, asking wheres the OPR. They didn't answer the question. Amazing.
Have received your Opr?

dex_ter

Nov 4, 2023
Guys, Does it mean refused that if the application status is closed and the background is in progress but there are not study permit details such as Study Permit Document number,Expiry date,Travel document number, and Issuing country?

REDBLACK99

Star Member
Jan 26, 2024
Guys, is it true that whenever there was a prior refusal next application big change to be approved? cause i only got a denial saying: They are not satifie ill leave canada at end of my visit or that i dont have family ties when i do which are my two kids, my fiance is on a work permit and she is the one inviting me. on the purpose of travel i was very specific about my ties, which are job, studies, vehicle and college.