+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received but havent received my PPR yet

ridhamp00

Mar 8, 2023
Hello guys, i've got my BVL on 16th feb 2023 and at the time i am writing this thread i havent received my PPR yet and neither have i received my rejection, its been too long and its piling my worry about the same can someone help me how long does it take to get PPR after this. I've applied for study permit.
Thanks in advance for every little detail that you can provide.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys, i've got my BVL on 16th feb 2023 and at the time i am writing this thread i havent received my PPR yet and neither have i received my rejection, its been too long and its piling my worry about the same can someone help me how long does it take to get PPR after this. I've applied for study permit.
When did you apply?

saniyafawad

Mar 13, 2023
I applied in september.got done my biomatric and medical in December...
Still not received ppr
I hv applied as dependant visa.
Plz guide me somebody.
Thank you

ridhamp00

Mar 8, 2023
So you are well within the 10 weeks of normal processing times. If you have received a response by the beginning of May then raise a webform.
Update:-
I've raised a webform on 20th March, even after a month of BVL I havent got my medical updated. Just 3 more weeks now for the 10 weeks of processing time.

kuhaku

Mar 22, 2023
hey, I submitted on 3.1 and received BVL on 3.20. On ircc newly introduced tool, application status tracker, I can find my visa number and expiry date. Those who don't have BVL cannt see visa number and expiry date (It says not available yet on the same page). You can check my post yesterday, which have screenshots. If you can find similar information, may be we both already got opr, just need to wait for a few days.

Reactions: MoonKimJudges

kuhaku

Mar 22, 2023
If you find similar information, could you update it here?

ridhamp00

Mar 8, 2023
hey, I submitted on 3.1 and received BVL on 3.20. On ircc newly introduced tool, application status tracker, I can find my visa number and expiry date. Those who don't have BVL cannt see visa number and expiry date (It says not available yet on the same page). You can check my post yesterday, which have screenshots. If you can find similar information, may be we both already got opr, just need to wait for a few days.
So you havent received any PPR? in my case my medical havent been updated either. I'll sure update any progress here.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I mean to say..
My husband Applied for family sponsorship.
Me and my child want to get shift to Canada.
This thread is for international students. So PR. Not sure timelines (you can check on IRCC site) but most likely a year from when you applied.

Last edited:

ridhamp00

Mar 8, 2023
Hey, this is the screenshot for my application on Application status tool. You can check yours:

My tracker shows the same as you but the difference is my application is-
1- My medical hasnt been approved
2- Background check is still not done

Is this true? I also see my study permit number and its expiry. So does it really mean that my visa is approved but are stuck at medical stage?

Reactions: MoonKimJudges