+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received but havent received my PPR yet

kuhaku

Mar 22, 2023
My tracker shows the same as you but the difference is my application is-
1- My medical hasnt been approved
2- Background check is still not done

Is this true? I also see my study permit number and its expiry. So does it really mean that my visa is approved but are stuck at medical stage?
Here you can see those who dont have visa details (this one is TRV, not study permit):

You can check other study permit applications on the tracker. Several ppl said that they haven't got BVL, and it shows not available yet in the same place.

Reactions: Lee2414

ridhamp00

Mar 8, 2023
Wh
Here you can see those who dont have visa details (this one is TRV, not study permit):

You can check other study permit applications on the tracker. Several ppl said that they haven't got BVL, and it shows not available yet in the same place.
What about the one's who got rejected i am sure they also see not available but need to confirm that aswell to rule out the unfortunate. You got anyone whom you know got rejected recently?

Reactions: MoonKimJudges

kuhaku

Mar 22, 2023
Wh
What about the one's who got rejected i am sure they also see not available but need to confirm that aswell to rule out the unfortunate. You got anyone whom you know got rejected recently?
nope, you can ask those who got rejected on this forum to show it.

kuhaku

Mar 22, 2023
Wh
I just asked one who recently got refused. His also shows not available yet:

ridhamp00

Mar 8, 2023
I just asked one who recently got refused. His also shows not available yet:
Great news so we know that we got our visa's approved but stuck on the paper work thanks for the words of relief brother. Me and my family has been tensed since so long due to it. Its been 8weeks since i applied.

Nikhil0806

Mar 26, 2023
No it's not like that tracker is just showing u how ur study permit details will look like if u get ppr not that its guaranteed..

kuhaku

Mar 22, 2023
Great news so we know that we got our visa's approved but stuck on the paper work thanks for the words of relief brother. Me and my family has been tensed since so long due to it. Its been 8weeks since i applied.
hey, my study permit document number is F3142799xx. What's yours? If it is ok for you, you can leave out last 2 digits.

kingpin01

Mar 28, 2023
Hello,
I've filed my application on 6th March 23, got my medical update on 17th, bvl on 20th.
After using the tracker tool, I can see my details too, such as study permit number and visitor visa number. But the expiry date is mentioned as 30th September 2025. Is it the same with you guys?

Reactions: MoonKimJudges

kingpin01

Mar 28, 2023
As you sure that whatever you're stating is right? Did you raise webform?