Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
kashm1111 said:
@DreamCanada are you able to confirm me about BOWP..
i m sorry for late reply as i got stuck in some work. But i just checked it and everything worked fine for me. I went till docs submission stage. i suggest Try different browser or different devise . As per CIC they were performing some maintenance yesterday.

Good Luck

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many BOWP can we apply for in total?

As my current PGWP is going to expire in May, 2017. I will apply for a BOWP in March with my PNP nomination (if it got approved by that time), hoping to receive an ITA from EE in March or April, but if something goes wrong, I will probably lose around 6 to 7 months due to processing time. Therefore, can I apply for another BOWP with an ITA from EE?

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
Alexios07 said:
How many BOWP can we apply for in total?

As my current PGWP is going to expire in May, 2017. I will apply for a BOWP in March with my PNP nomination (if it got approved by that time), hoping to receive an ITA from EE in March or April, but if something goes wrong, I will probably lose around 6 to 7 months due to processing time. Therefore, can I apply for another BOWP with an ITA from EE?
We had a client who applied twice with no problems. You should be fine

Hopealways

Aug 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurpreet.gumber said:
If you applied under EE then you need to select yes.. Otherwise it wont give you the option to apply for BOWP.

That is the key question.. That simply means if you already got AOR which is true ...

Just follow the questions and it will give you options for BOWP and TRV.. and it takes 35 days to get approved.. so you are good in time..

Thanks,
[
Hi, Could you help me? I am trying to apply for the BOWP but the question that comes is: Are you a spouse or a common-law partner of a person who Applied for Permanent resident ...
It does not ask about me (Principal applicant) only if I am a spouse. No I am really confused.
Does anyone had an idea how to solve this?

Thank you!
/quote]

jj2485

Oct 5, 2016
Hi All,

I have a question. I had applied for OINP and everyone is knows about the delays caused by OINP. But in the meantime my work permit expierd and I applied for work permit extension (PAPER BASED APPLICATION) without nomination or any document from CIC. Eventually I got nomination and then I got ITA and have applied for PR.

When I call CIC to submit addition document they say CIC is not 100% sure officer will ask for documents.

What are my chances of gettting extension approved or addition documents request ?
Did any face similar situatiuon like me ?
What are the options if my work permit gets rejected ?
Can I reapply for BOWP with restoration fees ?

PLEASE HELP....

FBack54

May 25, 2015
jj2485 said:
Hi All,

I have a question. I had applied for OINP and everyone is knows about the delays caused by OINP. But in the meantime my work permit expierd and I applied for work permit extension (PAPER BASED APPLICATION) without nomination or any document from CIC. Eventually I got nomination and then I got ITA and have applied for PR.

When I call CIC to submit addition document they say CIC is not 100% sure officer will ask for documents.

What are my chances of gettting extension approved or addition documents request ?
Did any face similar situatiuon like me ?
What are the options if my work permit gets rejected ?
Can I reapply for BOWP with restoration fees ?

PLEASE HELP....
I think it depends on the officer. I was in the exact same position as you and last week I got a call from an officer saying that everything was good and that she only needed a copy of my OINP nomination certificate to approve my application...haven't heard anything back since I faxed it in though.

What number have you been using the get through to CIC? I cant seem to get through to anyone.

jj2485

Oct 5, 2016
FBack54 said:
I think it depends on the officer. I was in the exact same position as you and last week I got a call from an officer saying that everything was good and that she only needed a copy of my OINP nomination certificate to approve my application...haven't heard anything back since I faxed it in though.

What number have you been using the get through to CIC? I cant seem to get through to anyone.
Thanks a lot. I hope I get call as well.
You can call on 1888 - 242 -2100 but after that select 3 and then 0 to reach them

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hi

I need help with my BOWP application

received ITA in CEC and submitting my file today

My question is that Can I apply with BOWP with AOR I received right away, MY work permit is going to expire soon on 30th October , dont have enough time to wait

Did anybody got approval recently on BOWP with first AOR

Please advise

Thanks

epressentry

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20th 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Med's Done....
Upfront
FBack54 said:

Did you mention in a LOE that you are waiting for OINP nomination ?

FBack54

May 25, 2015
epressentry said:
Did you mention in a LOE that you are waiting for OINP nomination ?
Yup, I made it abundantly clear that all I had was my AOR from Ontario at the time of submitting my application. The call just means the looked at my application and realized I was missing a document, I don't think it necessarily means it will get approved. I'm surprised they even called.

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hi

Please Please

My question is that Can I apply with BOWP with AOR I received right away, MY work permit is going to expire soon on 30th October , dont have enough time to wait

Please advise

Thanks

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
mandy87 said:
Hi

Please Please

Please advise

Thanks
Hi

Can anybody please assist me... time is running out

FBack54

May 25, 2015
Yes, you can apply for BOWP with the AOR you received after submitting your PR application. They will just wait until you have passed the completeness check before they process your application. To be honest, i don't know what people refer to when they refer to a 2nd AOR...