Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
explore said:
Hi,

I used the First AOR which I received immediately after I submitted my EE application.
Ok thank you.. I will use the 1st AOR same as yours to apply for BOWP. :)

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
butters1690 said:
Hi everyone,

New to this thread here - to apply for a BOWP, which AOR is required? The first or the second AOR?
I will submit my BOWP application using the 1st AOR. Some of them say there's no 2nd AOR.

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
explore said:
Hello all,

Sharing my BOWP timeline.

I Submitted my PR application on 3/June and received the first AOR on the same day.
Applied for BOWP on 27/July. I followed the Document checklist according to CIC Website.
Got BOWP approved on 30/August.
I did not receive any updates under Application/profile status on CIC account from the day I applied till it got approved.
Now Application status is "Closed" and Final decision says "This application has been approved".

All the best for those who have applied/planning to apply for BOWP.

I'm a little bit confused on IMM 5710 Q3.. I'am applying for one or more of the following:
* A WORK PERMIT WITH THE SAME EMPLOYER * AN INITIAL WORK PERMIT OR A WORK PERMIT
* RESTORATION OF YOUR STATUS AS A WORKER WITH A NEW EMPLOYER
* TEMPORARY RESIDENT PERMIT

WHICH ONE WILL I CHOOSE ON APPLYING BOWP?

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i need help with bowp apps

I applied for PR with representative so I cannot access to my EE mycic account. If i ask my representative to apply for my bowp that will cost my alot of money. Like $500 for representative fee + the bowp. My WP will expire on October 5. My question is can I open a new mycic account apply for bowp? Or I need to use the account which my representative open only both for PR and bowp? Your reply is very much appreciated.

SriniB

Jun 19, 2014
Hi Experts,

I recently received OINP nomination 7 Sep 2016 and waiting for ITA in next draw. My scenario is my PGWP got expired on 6 Aug 2016 so I applied Study permit for myself and dependent WP for my spouse on 14 July 2016, both of our permits approved on 18 Aug 2016. Im confused since my study permit is already approvd is there still chances for me to apply BOWP after in get AOR from CIC after submitting docs ( assuming approx. after 45 days).

Request your help in this.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Dear All,
Could you please let me know is PNP nomination letter should be valid while processing/applying for BOWP.

vera0428

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear BOWP experts,

I wanted to apply for BOWP as my current work permit is expiring in 2 months. However I could not pass the eligibility test - need an eligibility code to continue with the application. It either asks me to apply for temporary visa or express entry, but I submitted PR already... Is there a step by step tutorial?
Help please :(

kbhav

Sep 22, 2016
Hi friends,
Last week i got refusal letter for BOWP. currently i am on restoration period. yesterday i got ITA from EE draw. what are the next steps i can do for BOWP? should i apply for visitor visa first? or wait for AOR then visitor visa??

aussiegirl16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kbhav said:
Hi friends,
Last week i got refusal letter for BOWP. currently i am on restoration period. yesterday i got ITA from EE draw. what are the next steps i can do for BOWP? should i apply for visitor visa first? or wait for AOR then visitor visa??
Hey @kbhav, you need to actually submit your PR application, and attached the AOR you receive (usually within 24 hours after submitting your application) and attach to your BOWP application. You can't apply for BOWP until you have submitted your PR application.

As for restoration, you would apply within 90 days using the information here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/validity/restoration.asp

vera0428

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vera0428 said:
Dear BOWP experts,

I wanted to apply for BOWP as my current work permit is expiring in 2 months. However I could not pass the eligibility test - need an eligibility code to continue with the application. It either asks me to apply for temporary visa or express entry, but I submitted PR already... Is there a step by step tutorial?
anyone? :( :( :( :(

aussiegirl16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vera0428 said:
Dear BOWP experts,

Are you referring to the visa wizard that will give you a code? To apply for BOWP once you have submitted your PR application, go through the visa wizard and enter 'work temporarily more than 6 months' and that you have been approved in-principle for PR etc. This will then give you a code, to apply for BOWP where you upload the AOR etc. I think there's a more detailed explanation somewhere else in this forum if you get stuck :)

vera0428

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aussiegirl16 said:
Are you referring to the visa wizard that will give you a code? To apply for BOWP once you have submitted your PR application, go through the visa wizard and enter 'work temporarily more than 6 months' and that you have been approved in-principle for PR etc. This will then give you a code, to apply for BOWP where you upload the AOR etc. I think there's a more detailed explanation somewhere else in this forum if you get stuck :)
Thanks for replying!! So for "Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?", do I answer yes or no? what do they mean by in principle?

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
vera0428 said:
Thanks for replying!! So for "Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?", do I answer yes or no? what do they mean by in principle?
If you applied under EE then you need to select yes.. Otherwise it wont give you the option to apply for BOWP.

That is the key question.. That simply means if you already got AOR which is true ...

Just follow the questions and it will give you options for BOWP and TRV.. and it takes 35 days to get approved.. so you are good in time..

Thanks,