+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) under express entry - connect here

Hopealways

Aug 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aln_mj said:
Did you apply for express entryon you PR apps?
I applied for Express Entry and I received the ITA and I got the AOR already. Did I answer your question?

Thank you again for the help!!!

Patelpatel506

Oct 19, 2016
Is there anyboy in canada who have applied for bowp in 1st week of october?... i would like to know which date they r processi right now...i applied on 15th october....

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Patelpatel506 said:
Is there anyboy in canada who have applied for bowp in 1st week of october?... i would like to know which date they r processi right now...i applied on 15th october....
it currently takes 34 days

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Patelpatel506 said:
I alpreciate your answer but one prson in forum he got his bowp on oct 25 and he applied on sept 21...so little bit confused
dont be so specific on days. Ur dealing with Govt so there might be plus and minus in days

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
dont be so specific on days. Ur dealing with Govt so there might be plus and minus in days
i think i am the one he is talikng. yes i applied sept 21 and got approved oct 25 basically that 34 days.

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Do i need to attached my aor in bowp application? Which portion? I can't find any button for aor

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KimJowan said:
Do i need to attached my aor in bowp application? Which portion? I can't find any button for aor
yes you need to atttach your aor. on the Letter of explanation. on Microsoft word you type you letter of explanation why you are applying for bowp and put attachment to next page your aor.

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here's a link of a forum that will help you step by step in applying bowp. i just read their post here in applying bowp and my bowp apps was approved. hope this will help you guys:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-a-successful-bowp-application-t147650.0.html

bicko

Jun 9, 2016
Friends need help

My Work permit is expiring end of november
Finally got my PNP nomination from Ontario

I need to apply for BOWP asap, should I wait for the next draw, ITA and AOR

or can I apply for BOWP with my PNP certificate if that's enough - What are the chances it will get approved

Please help

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
bicko said:
Friends need help

or can I apply for BOWP with my PNP certificate if that's enough - What are the chances it will get approved

Please help

Yes, quite confused. I copy the official document as below, I am wondering how to distinguish PNP and CEC, as we are applying Ontario provincial nomination, and got AOR from Oinp. Can we use this AOR for BOWP. Or we have wait until The AOR from Federal after drawn from CIC pool?

Determining if a Positive Eligibility Decision has been made

For the purposes of determining if a positive eligibility assessment has been made, the processor will review if the Eligibility Assessment value is set to “Passed” in GCMS. If this decision has not been entered yet, for the purposes of this Operational Bulletin (OB), a “positive eligibility decision” will also be considered made when it is confirmed in GCMS that:

FSWP: the “Ministerial Instructions” status has been set to “Met” or a positive Final Determination of Eligibility letter/ e-mail has been sent.

PNP: the “Eligibility EC-QC/PNP” status has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter/e-mail has been sent by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO).

CEC: the “Eligibility CEC” decision has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter/e-mail has been sent from CIO.

FSTP: the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter/e-mail has been sent from CIO.

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Aln_mj said:
yes you need to atttach your aor. on the Letter of explanation. on Microsoft word you type you letter of explanation why you are applying for bowp and put attachment to next page your aor.
Thanks,

Second question is,

I have my representative who created mycic account and she doesnt give the account to me, since i will do my bowp application by my self i created a new my cic account. Is that find?

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KimJowan said:
Thanks,

Second question is,

I have my representative who created mycic account and she doesnt give the account to me, since i will do my bowp application by my self i created a new my cic account. Is that find?
I also have consultant. I just made another account for my bowp.

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bicko said:
Friends need help

Please help
When will your Wp expires? If you dont have AOR you cannot apply for BOWP but you can apply for WP extension.