+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP without AOR (PNP)

mj1725

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
after u submit your pr application to federal till officer begin processing your application, they will give you a msg which is your aor.... then u use the aor and your pnp certification to apply for BOWP, plus condition of u have aor and no restriction of employment , etc to qualified for BOWP. find information on ircc website.
thanks for replying

I have got my aor and i had applied both federal pr and BOWP on same day as my work permit was expiring and now i got my aor and now i want to attach my aor with my Bridge open work permit file which i have applied paper based that is why i was asking about how and when we can attach aor with paper based BOWP application

vmorgan

Feb 22, 2017
Did we get file number for paper based BOWP
How we can attach aor with our paper based BOWP file ?
Have you submitted your paper application already and you're needing to complete a case specific enquiry to attach your AOR?

I'm in this position and for so long I was unable to. Another person on here was also in the same position and he recently had his approved. He actually sent in his AOR via mail. He never received an application number. I have been trying to link my file but I don't know if we ever receive an application number for paper applications. Once my medicals had been approved for PR I received this email after submitting a CSE online:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:
  • Acknowledge of Receipt.pdf
  • Delivery Confirmation.pdf
We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
thanks for replying

I have got my aor and i had applied both federal pr and BOWP on same day as my work permit was expiring and now i got my aor and now i want to attach my aor with my Bridge open work permit file which i have applied paper based that is why i was asking about how and when we can attach aor with paper based BOWP application
i would do submit thru web form.... and attached as much information as you can bout your bowp application.... aor.. pnp cert etc... and even give ircc a call to see what is the best way.

mj1725

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
When i try to attach my aor they are asking about file number for my bowp which i dont have so what i should do about that

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
When i try to attach my aor they are asking about file number for my bowp which i dont have so what i should do about that
when you apply your bowp online u have your bowp application number ( i.e. Wxxxxxxx) if you delivered thru paper, ( im guessing you will recived an email bout your application to be linked to you gc account, there will showed you the number)... Officer (for the web form cannot make much notices till the officer start processing your application ( if it is similar to PR paper based issue, like mine.).

give IRCC a call when u r not sure.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Which options i have to choose to speak to an agent of ircc when i call them

listen to the whole thing then pick.. probably for work permit option.. if u try to skip the whole thing, chances to be connected is lesser. this is what i been doing.

naneja

Nov 5, 2018
hello,
i want to apply my Bowp'm on closed permit now nd got expire in oct 19..nd i also applied federal permanent application nd i got AOR before 2 weeks ago.can anyone tell me what doc's are required for Bowp !! abd is it online application or paper !!

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
hello,
i want to apply my Bowp'm on closed permit now nd got expire in oct 19..nd i also applied federal permanent application nd i got AOR before 2 weeks ago.can anyone tell me what doc's are required for Bowp !! abd is it online application or paper !!
Check online bowp ircc... Paper or online is your option... Online is faster as usual... Any question call ircc.. contact info is online. Read n prepare all documents carefully.

naneja

Nov 5, 2018
job offer and employer compliance fees is required in Bowp !! or jus i hav to send my Pnp cert and AOR !! pls Reply

vmorgan

Feb 22, 2017
Have you submitted your paper application already and you're needing to complete a case specific enquiry to attach your AOR?

I'm in this position and for so long I was unable to. Another person on here was also in the same position and he recently had his approved. He actually sent in his AOR via mail. He never received an application number. I have been trying to link my file but I don't know if we ever receive an application number for paper applications. Once my medicals had been approved for PR I received this email after submitting a CSE online:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:
  • Acknowledge of Receipt.pdf
  • Delivery Confirmation.pdf
We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
My BOWP was approved on June 20th - waiting for the work permit in the mail :)