+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker

bruno5000

Nov 27, 2018
Category........
CEC
Just received the permit in the mail! It's dated February 16 so it took roughly 5 days to deliver.

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi,

I'm Dec. 14 AOR and BOWP on Dec. 19, 2018.
Today, I noticed that my application status changed from submitted to application/profile updated, however, there was no email nor change is the status..is this a good sign that my BOWP is coming???

thank you so much!

bruno5000

Nov 27, 2018
Category........
CEC
Hi,

I'm Dec. 14 AOR and BOWP on Dec. 19, 2018.
Today, I noticed that my application status changed from submitted to application/profile updated, however, there was no email nor change is the status..is this a good sign that my BOWP is coming???

thank you so much!
Yes, that's a ghost update. I got one too, and they approved the BOWP about 2 days after the ghost update for me. Should be coming soon for you as well. :)

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
Anyone received any update on PR application after receiving BOWP?
I got my BOWP recently approved but no updates so far in PR application. Still in IP2. I only had 1 ghost update a few weeks back but nothing else. I heard that if BOWP is approved, the probabilities to have the PR approved are very high. So no worries :)

atsej

Nov 14, 2016
I got my BOWP recently approved but no updates so far in PR application. Still in IP2. I only had 1 ghost update a few weeks back but nothing else. I heard that if BOWP is approved, the probabilities to have the PR approved are very high. So no worries :)
Wishing n dreaming n hoping n praying that true!!

atsej

Nov 14, 2016
Do u mind sharing ur timeline?

Purvesh123

Mar 13, 2019
I am following this thread from a long time

Can I know that a PGWP holder can apply for BOWP with expiring in upcoming 4 months but no LMIA or offer letter nor provincial PR also.
Just applied to CEC with pending results...

Yes! Than How much extension we can get with BOWP?

priscabowman

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
03-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-09-18
I am following this thread from a long time

Can I know that a PGWP holder can apply for BOWP with expiring in upcoming 4 months but no LMIA or offer letter nor provincial PR also.
Just applied to CEC with pending results...

Yes! Than How much extension we can get with BOWP?
Yes. All you listed above applied to me and I recently got my BOWP approved on Jan 11th and also my PPR on March 11th. CEC with just 1 yr experience, IELTS clb 9, no LMIA, no job offer, no nomination with a PGWP expiring a little over 2 weeks after pr application.(AOR- oct 20, BOWP application- oct 23 and PGWP expired- nov 3 2018).

As long as you have applied and got an AOR, you can apply before your PGWP expires. Extension for BOWP was 1 yr from Jan 2019- Jan 2020. But your PPR should hopefully happen before the 1 yr expires

Last edited: