+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have received my BOWP.
I applied on January 15th my Application was approved on April 24th.
The hard copy ( the paper) was in my mailbox on Monday. 29th.

Good luck to everyone.

Dominky

Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have received my BOWP.
I applied on January 15th my Application was approved on April 24th.
The hard copy ( the paper) was in my mailbox on Monday. 29th.

Good luck to everyone.
Congrats!

I thought you said it was approved on April 18th, instead of 24th?

dyerden

May 1, 2019
Hello everyone,

My BOWP application status is still in process.

Just got off the phone with CIC and the agent told me the that they work on Applications received before January 17th (same info as a couple of posts above), so I should expect to see the movement on the file end of next week.

Applied: January 22.

AOR January 9,

Have dependents (wife and son), so the theory that dependants affect the process could be not 100% true.

I’ve also seen some disturbing messages from a person in a neighbouring thread about BOWP being approved on 154th day, but I hope that’s a rare exception.

Hoping for the best and good luck everyone!

bella2017

Mar 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

Quick question for BOWP, I saw some postings mentioned we need to submit the current work permit in supporting document? Is it mandatory? As I didn’t see that on the document list and therefore didn’t upload that. Thank you for any information!

ravitsharma

Oct 30, 2015
Hello everyone,

Quick question for BOWP, I saw some postings mentioned we need to submit the current work permit in supporting document? Is it mandatory? As I didn’t see that on the document list and therefore didn’t upload that. Thank you for any information!
Hello everyone,

it is not mandatory. AOR, nomination and passport

Reactions: bella2017

Dominky

Mar 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

Just got off the phone with CIC and the agent told me the that they work on Applications received before January 17th (same info as a couple of posts above), so I should expect to see the movement on the file end of next week.

AOR January 9,

Have dependents (wife and son), so the theory that dependants affect the process could be not 100% true.

I’ve also seen some disturbing messages from a person in a neighbouring thread about BOWP being approved on 154th day, but I hope that’s a rare exception.

Yea those agents don't know more than what the "official" processing times say. On that note, nope, he is wrong, they are already working on applications received on January 24th because I received a ghost update today. On April 21st they were working on January 17th applications, but 10 days later (now) they're already progressed a bit further. Yours should have been updated this week as well. Don't worry! ;)

Reactions: bella2017

Owais91

May 1, 2019
Ghost update as in ? Do we get an Email when we have a Ghost update ? I applied on 24th as well no changes yet

Dominky

Mar 24, 2019
Ghost update as in ? Do we get an Email when we have a Ghost update ? I applied on 24th as well no changes yet
No, that's why it's called a ghost update. At least in my case (for PR it was the same) the day before I got approved, I logged into my cic account and saw that it says "profile updated" instead of "submitted"

Reactions: Owais91

Owais91

May 1, 2019
No, that's why it's called a ghost update. At least in my case (for PR it was the same) the day before I got approved, I logged into my cic account and saw that it says "profile updated" instead of "submitted"
Oh .. ok .Thanks for the info

ravitsharma

Oct 30, 2015
Hello everyone,

AOR January 9,

Did u get update??