+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker

dynisious007

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
lol, you let banks boss you around to get your business and make money off you? try it next time, grow a pair and tell them no

"Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do something. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people can't do something themselves, they are going to tell you that you can't do it. You want something, go get it. Period."

~ Will Smith

Says it all!
You should bring this quote too when you go.

Dominky

Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone,
My application for BOWP was approved last Thursday. I had a notification on Thursday but the actual message was shown today
AOR January 15 Approved April 18th!

From my understanding, it takes approximately 90+ days for approval.
In some cases when the applicant has other people depending on him, it may take less time.

I live in Vancouver, I will let you know when I receive the work permit in my mail Box.

Good luck to everyone.
Hi there,

have you received the physical document yet?

Dominky

Mar 24, 2019
Not yet.
I had a message in my account that they will send it and it could take up to 6 weeks.
I will let you know when i receive it.
6 Weeks? Holy cow. Someone else here on this thread said it only took 2 days. Damn, I'm screwed if it takes 6 weeks. I will have to travel outside Canada hoping they will let me back in without the physical dodcument.

sionnachrua

Apr 9, 2018
6 Weeks? Holy cow. Someone else here on this thread said it only took 2 days. Damn, I'm screwed if it takes 6 weeks. I will have to travel outside Canada hoping they will let me back in without the physical dodcument.
I once travelled outside Canada before my study permit extension arrived (but it had been approved). I showed the border agent the letter that said it was approved and was allowed in. There was some difficulty because I arrived into Toronto airport and they have machines for the customs declaration where you also say how many days you will spend in Canada. I still had a week left on my study permit but said I would be staying for 100 days or something like that. He said that I shouldn't have chosen a number of days which is longer than what my current status is for, but he let me through anyway.

The general advice is to print out all of the evidence that you applied, that you paid the fee, that you were approved, and so on, and show that to the border agent.

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
That's what they say.
I think it's the maximum that it could take. But I believe it could arrive in 1 week or 2

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
I applied the same day, withdrew it afterwards, but haven't heard anything from them.
They haven't started working on application from Jan. 10th. don't worry
You can check the processing time here
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
If you saw the processing time passed Jan. 10th and they are working on the files submitted after you, then call them. Otherwise, no need to worry
@Mr_nobody

Hi ,

Please kindly help. How long did it take a get a application number when you submit it online ????I submitted mine today, doesn't show an application number yet. I'm worried!!

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
@Mr_nobody

Hi ,

Please kindly help. How long did it take a get a application number when you submit it online ????I submitted mine today, doesn't show an application number yet. I'm worried!!
I am not sure what happened for my case. As far as I know I had application number all the time and I think it should be generated automatically.
Don't worry, if you have time, wait for a couple of days and then call them. Maybe it is a system glitch. If there is any problem, you can withdraw it and quickly create a new application.

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
I am not sure what happened for my case. As far as I know I had application number all the time and I think it should be generated automatically.
Don't worry, if you have time, wait for a couple of days and then call them. Maybe it is a system glitch. If there is any problem, you can withdraw it and quickly create a new application.
Thank you for your kind response. Yes it was a glitch . I sent them messages regarding the technical issues right away . And they fixed it this morning. Thanks again!

Reactions: Mr_nobody