+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics updation on gckey

Ssingh900

Jan 9, 2021
i recieved mail 8/12/20 biometrics appointment date was 21/12/20. but till date my biometrics not updated in gc key. what I do

Ssingh900

Jan 9, 2021
I recieved 2 biometrics dates 21dec2020 and 13jan2021 I have given biometrics on 21dec yet biometrics not updated in gc key till now. should I give biometrics again on 13jan2021?? or can I fill web form for the enquiry of biometrics(21dec)?

Jaydip2406

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
I recieved 2 biometrics dates 21dec2020 and 13jan2021 I have given biometrics on 21dec yet biometrics not updated in gc key till now. should I give biometrics again on 13jan2021?? or can I fill web form for the enquiry of biometrics(21dec)?
you just have to fill up a web form...

Sim1997

May 1, 2021
I have called my agent but he is denying to fill web form. agent have said to wait for automatic updation of biometrics. can you suggest me this is right or not??
Hey even my biometrics are not getting updated. Ur have updated by now and if yes plese tell me how!?

nitindav

Jul 22, 2021
Hello I am in same trouble I gave my biometric on 12th sept. But not updated in my account yet
Could you please let me what you had done to make it ok and how u overcome please guide me
Plz help, in how much time your biometrics got updated in gc key, i am facing same problem, gave biometrics on 20th and still no update on anyting in gc key.

nitindav

Jul 22, 2021
Plz help, gave biometrics on 20th july but it did not got updated in gc key, plz tell in how much time it can take to update in gc key?

Sim1997

May 1, 2021
I tried a couple of things but honestly they didn’t work. I tried contacting vfs but got only the automated replies and then raised a webform but that also was of no use. So it was just waiting. They will update ur details just be patient. I had two more people with me with the same issue. And it updated for us on the same day. So u can just wait it will update. They have ur biometrics it’s nothing like they dont have it. So don’t worry

Aug 4, 2021
I tried a couple of things but honestly they didn’t work. I tried contacting vfs but got only the automated replies and then raised a webform but that also was of no use. So it was just waiting. They will update ur details just be patient. I had two more people with me with the same issue. And it updated for us on the same day. So u can just wait it will update. They have ur biometrics it’s nothing like they dont have it. So don’t worry
Hi i did my biometrics on 4th aug, the same time my biometric enrollment number, date of enrollment and expiry date is shown in the applicant section of gc key but in my biometric qudrant it is still showing " we have not received ur fingureprints" ..can u pls tell me hw much time will it take to get updated

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
hi thanks in the same boat. Does this late update affect processing time though? Does it somehow mark your application as incomplete so it doesn’t make it on top of the queue? many thx please help bro.