+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics updation on gckey

Dec 5, 2020
I have the same issue bro . Did you get any updation ? I have done my biometric
HELLO, EVERYONE, I HAVE GIVEN BIOMETRIC ON 27 NOVEMBER BUT NO UPDATE IN GCKEY, AND I RECEIVED ANOTHER APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW 2 DECEMBER, SDS CATEGORY, STUDENT VISA, JANUARY INTAKE,
I EVEN MAIL TO DELHIIMMIGRATION.GC.AC & VFSHELPLINE ALSO BUT NO UPDATE AFER 5 DAYS.
PLEASE HELP ME.
same day i gave my biometric but no update
u got update ?? please suggest me what can i do i have too mych stress please help

Dec 5, 2020
HELLO, EVERYONE, I HAVE GIVEN BIOMETRIC ON 27 NOVEMBER BUT NO UPDATE IN GCKEY, AND I RECEIVED ANOTHER APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW 2 DECEMBER, SDS CATEGORY, STUDENT VISA, JANUARY INTAKE,
I EVEN MAIL TO DELHIIMMIGRATION.GC.AC & VFSHELPLINE ALSO BUT NO UPDATE AFER 5 DAYS.
PLEASE HELP ME.
same situation of me please help if you solve it

picuka

Nov 29, 2020
Hello Guys,
I had my biometrics done on 19th of November and still there is no updation on my GC key. However, under the Applicant Information the biometrics number, date of enrollment and expiry of the same is written. But there is no updation on the biometrics. Its been over a week now. Usually people get it by maximum 3 days. Please help me
I have the same issue. I gave biometrics on Sept 9 still no update on GCKey

miracle15

Dec 1, 2020
Hello Guys,
I had my biometrics done on 19th of November and still there is no updation on my GC key. However, under the Applicant Information the biometrics number, date of enrollment and expiry of the same is written. But there is no updation on the biometrics. Its been over a week now. Usually people get it by maximum 3 days. Please help me
same issue for me also bio shown on information but not updated

picuka

Nov 29, 2020
did any of you raise a webform regarding the update of biometrics and got a positive response? I reached out 2 times but they haven't responded yet it's been 3 weeks. But before this issue, I asked them if they needed any additional documents they responded as no. I am confused af

miracle15

Dec 1, 2020
did any of you raise a webform regarding the update of biometrics and got a positive response? I reached out 2 times but they haven't responded yet it's been 3 weeks. But before this issue, I asked them if they needed any additional documents they responded as no. I am confused af
did ur biometric updated under applicant information?