Mandeep Nehra

Sep 15, 2019
No bro,
Nothing i got
Aug 1st aplied and bio taken
Medicals upfront
Till now no message till date at all
What should i do now?
I posted webforms but i got all positive responses but visa and gckey updation is nill
What is your visa type and what about the the processing time

GautamJaveri

Aug 27, 2019
Same medical passed on the next day of biometric appointment.
I am planning to give my biometric again and request VFS to share it with IRCC again.
I did it and they said it has been shared.
My status till date is nothing shown in GCkey
And
SDS online is my category!

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Hey guys my wife and me got or biometrics collection letter on Oct 8th and gave our biometrics on Oct 18th but still no change in our app, any ideas what we could do??

malaaq20

Nov 3, 2019
Hello

My biometrics are not updated on gckey account under application infirmation. I submitted it on 21 may.

Please anyone who have idea reply below.
hello my friend I am same like you i did may 23 and still says not recieve i have inteeview 17oc the officer ask me why did yr biometric i told i give and show him my tracking nm he sags we ceck and still no update

Bhama Nair

Nov 29, 2020
Hello Guys,
I had my biometrics done on 19th of November and still there is no updation on my GC key. However, under the Applicant Information the biometrics number, date of enrollment and expiry of the same is written. But there is no updation on the biometrics. Its been over a week now. Usually people get it by maximum 3 days. Please help me

Bhavya Chawla

Dec 1, 2020
HELLO, EVERYONE, I HAVE GIVEN BIOMETRIC ON 27 NOVEMBER BUT NO UPDATE IN GCKEY, AND I RECEIVED ANOTHER APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW 2 DECEMBER, SDS CATEGORY, STUDENT VISA, JANUARY INTAKE,
I EVEN MAIL TO DELHIIMMIGRATION.GC.AC & VFSHELPLINE ALSO BUT NO UPDATE AFER 5 DAYS.
PLEASE HELP ME.

jaimedantas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
I did my biometrics on Nov 24, but didn't get any BVL yet. My GC Key account shows biometrics passed. Should I worry about it?

Jojo Jose

Dec 4, 2020
Hello Guys,
I had my biometrics done on 19th of November and still there is no updation on my GC key. However, under the Applicant Information the biometrics number, date of enrollment and expiry of the same is written. But there is no updation on the biometrics. Its been over a week now. Usually people get it by maximum 3 days. Please help me
I have the same issue bro . Did you get any updation ? I have done my biometric December 2nd December 2020 . People did biometric same day have automatically updated biometric on there GC key . Please reply