+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics updation on gckey

Dec 1, 2021
hi thanks in the same boat. Does this late update affect processing time though? Does it somehow mark your application as incomplete so it doesn’t make it on top of the queue? many thx please help bro.
Did u rec'd any response ?is your Biometrics updated

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Did u rec'd ur ppr?
My biometric was on 23 nov but still its not yet updated in gc key portal its showing like we have not received ur biometrics.
Yes received in 2021.

The biometric status will not affect your application processing. If there's something wrong with the current one they will send you a new BIL letter.

Jade22

Jan 14, 2016
Hello po. sa mga nag apply for work permit, ano po nilagay nyo na "start date and end date" when linking your application? I've been trying to link the application since last week but unsuccessful.. thanks in advance sa magre reply :)

Dec 1, 2021
Yes received in 2021.

The biometric status will not affect your application processing. If there's something wrong with the current one they will send you a new BIL letter.
Are u sure ?actually my agent advices me to contact vfs infact she asked me to visit once but when I have contacted them they said they have updated everything on the same day
I am worried now its been 2 n half month

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Are u sure ?actually my agent advices me to contact vfs infact she asked me to visit once but when I have contacted them they said they have updated everything on the same day
I am worried now its been 2 n half month
I've received PPR. From the gcms note I ordered, the biometric completion date was the same date as the PPR date.

VFS will not say anything else, because they did upload the biometric the same day.

Feb 27, 2022
Hi Guys,

I have a query regarding my work permit GSS Applications. For my spouse, after submitting the application, we have realised that she don’t need the biometrics again as her biometrics from previous visit visa application were valid and thus attorney also confirmed and filed an case specific enquiry to link with new application. However its been almost 30 days and biometrics are still not updated.

Although I am the main applicant and my biometrics was recorded but because my spouse biometrics have still not updated, do you think it cause delay or anyone face the same issue. Recently we raised another webform to check if it is updated but no luck.

wanted to make sure if the new biometrics request was raised while submitting application, is it mandatory to give again or raising an case specific enquiry to update biometrics will work.

Dec 1, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have a query regarding my work permit GSS Applications. For my spouse, after submitting the application, we have realised that she don’t need the biometrics again as her biometrics from previous visit visa application were valid and thus attorney also confirmed and filed an case specific enquiry to link with new application. However its been almost 30 days and biometrics are still not updated.

Although I am the main applicant and my biometrics was recorded but because my spouse biometrics have still not updated, do you think it cause delay or anyone face the same issue. Recently we raised another webform to check if it is updated but no luck.

wanted to make sure if the new biometrics request was raised while submitting application, is it mandatory to give again or raising an case specific enquiry to update biometrics will work.
Biometric will be valid for 10 years so need of giving it again and again until the validity is done.
Dont worry ur PPR and biometrics will be done at the same time just have patience and let me tell u in my case it took around 2 n half month