+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
yes you are right no biometrics for BOWP required. Thats good news if they will allow implied status and then direct pr and refund bowp!
However under implied status - can we change employers?
If your implied status is from a closed permit I would imagine you can't change employers. If it was from an open permit type then maybe? But I'm no expert!

rahill20

Sep 14, 2020
Few people who I know directly have got a call for their Biometrics.
Most of them are from Mississauga they got an appointment for the next day.

TIP :

Keep you phones on loud and don't miss a call from "unknown" caller id.

Reactions: tinu28111987
Jan 17, 2018
BIL Request - May 20

No call yet. I had applied for BOWP side by side which got approved today.

GTA will take forever for biometrics unless they plan something more effective literally on war footing.

People with spousal visa concerns trended hashtag on twitter tagging IRCC and Mendocino, IRCC sent statement today on expediting spousal visas.
Only hope is to trend such thing in twitter to pressurize them into statement.

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
BIL Request - May 20

No call yet. I had applied for BOWP side by side which got approved today.

GTA will take forever for biometrics unless they plan something more effective literally on war footing.

People with spousal visa concerns trended hashtag on twitter tagging IRCC and Mendocino, IRCC sent statement today on expediting spousal visas.
Only hope is to trend such thing in twitter to pressurize them into statement.
When u applied for bridge work permit

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Yes. Applied for my bridging work permit April 28th, 2020 and got it around 4 weeks later.
Not sure how you guys getting BOWP soo early my PR process is pending just for biometrics and BOWP applied on may22 nd till date no update...i dont know how they are priortizing the files

tr3c00l

Aug 3, 2020
Not sure how you guys getting BOWP soo early my PR process is pending just for biometrics and BOWP applied on may22 nd till date no update...i dont know how they are priortizing the files
Might be due to the stream - I got a BC PNP under the tech pilot program. Also was my 4th work permit in 3 years - maybe they still had some current files that made it easier for them to come to a decision. Who knows :/

Fingers crossed for you mate!!

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Might be due to the stream - I got a BC PNP under the tech pilot program. Also was my 4th work permit in 3 years - maybe they still had some current files that made it easier for them to come to a decision. Who knows :/

Fingers crossed for you mate!!
May be could be the reason as you said PNP stream...heard some ppl having speedy progress for PNP files as you guys have some time limit before the expiry of PNP process not sure what it is exactly...

Jan 17, 2018
When u applied for bridge work permit
I applied biometrics around May 22. It was pending for biometrics however I guess they are now proceeding for BOWP without biometrics.

For record, I have not given any biometric to govt in last 10 years. My PR is awaiting biometrics too.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I applied biometrics around May 22. It was pending for biometrics however I guess they are now proceeding for BOWP without biometrics.

For record, I have not given any biometric to govt in last 10 years. My PR is awaiting biometrics too.
Hi buddy did you applied to PR under specific category like PNP or else regular FSW or CEC?
My BOWP too on may 22nd and everytging else is same as you

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Few people who I know directly have got a call for their Biometrics.
Most of them are from Mississauga they got an appointment for the next day.

TIP :

Keep you phones on loud and don't miss a call from "unknown" caller id.
Hey, I got a call from Unknown caller ID just this morning, I answered it but he didn't seem to hear me so he ended it. No voice message left. Are they gonna call back? What to do? AB area.

Swati Iyer

Sep 28, 2020
This is quite frustrating waiting for the calls. Why couldn’t they just send emails in batches and let people book based on availability in different cities. How many call Center agents did they have to hire to make all this calls. Can’t understand why they are insisting on calling.
True I agree with emails on calendly which would be efficient and beneficial.