+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

tr3c00l

Aug 3, 2020
Just checked my profile - didn't get an EMAIL but my profile was updated this morning:

"Biometrics
  • September 28, 2020 Completed."

Had my biometrics done last year for a temporary work permit.

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
AOR Feb 28th 2020
BIL March 7th 2020
GTA

Still waiting for the call...

Also waiting for BOWP.
Never provided biometrics before.

Anya123

Sep 29, 2020
I received a biometrics request letter yesterday but I am exempt from this because I already gave mine in October 2019 for work permit. I am not sure why I received the letter even after the new policy. Anyone here in the same situation as mine ?

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
I received a biometrics request letter yesterday but I am exempt from this because I already gave mine in October 2019 for work permit. I am not sure why I received the letter even after the new policy. Anyone here in the same situation as mine ?
You will get the letter regardless of whether you are exempt or not.

Reactions: Kingdom2018

Rosealsidhu

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Hello
I have applied in the express entry with my husband(Vancouver). Today my husband got the call for biometrics but I am the primary applicant and didn’t receive any call yet.
Does anybody went through same? Why they are not booking together for spouse?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hello
I have applied in the express entry with my husband(Vancouver). Today my husband got the call for biometrics but I am the primary applicant and didn’t receive any call yet.
Did he ask them if he could book for you too or do you have biometrics on file before now. What is your AOR

Aman Boparai

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hello
His appointment booked in Vancouver? Aor?

Rosealsidhu

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Did he ask them if he could book for you too or do you have biometrics on file before now. What is your AOR
Yea my husband asked them me and my wife applied together and can you book for her as well. They mentioned my name is not on the list. So now i have to wait?
Aor- apl 30
Bil-june 18