+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello All, can anyone please advise if GCMS notes are necessary and if anyone has applied for it?
That’s totally up to you. If you want to see the nitty gritty details of your app, every movement, every comment, then by all means order your notes. But if you’re happy with the the online status, web forms and updates received in calls, then no need to order notes.

Reactions: Raj_aud

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
I am biometrics exempt as mine is valid. Nothing's changed on my profile since MEP/BIL sept 16. Zero movement. I managed to book a biometrics appointment for a day this week. Should I go for it or should I cancel? I don't care about the possible refund. I'm more concerned that they might change the rules back to what it was before and then I have to do biometrics, no matter what.

What do you all think?

Gurk04

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
That’s totally up to you. If you want to see the nitty gritty details of your app, every movement, every comment, then by all means order your notes. But if you’re happy with the the online status, web forms and updates received in calls, then no need to order notes.
thanks

Dija1

Oct 30, 2020
Hi
I presently work in ottawa but live in Gatineau, and i assumed when applying that having a job there will be enough to prove my intent to live outside of Quebec. But now i wanna right a letter specifying it. Wanted to have some input and see if there was others in the same situation cause most of the cases I’ve read are from people living and working in Quebec.
Thanks