+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

Parth Jani

Feb 8, 2020
Once I clicked book the appointment it redirect me to the information page. Do you mind telling the steps in detail?
Follow what @HK7921 said on previous page:

You will have to provide Email and they will send you a password to that id and thats what you use to log in. Then you select your city and SC location that you want to make an appointment for. Then you select the desk and the time slot. If you're booking from your phone browser, all the slots marked gray are unavailable/ already booked. Choose the time from the drop down menu and confirm it. They will send you a confirmation email as soon as its done. Check your spam folder if you dont see it in your inbox.
All the best!

Mario 66

Sep 12, 2020
I am just wondering if this new appointment system can be for those who already got approval for biometrics and waived for their previous bio (work permit) or should they make a new appointment from SC?

Reactions: Jaela778

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Reactions: Mario 66

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Thanks a ton, booked appointment for today 3 PM in Brampton.

mikimiki

Sep 15, 2020
Hi guys, question: My dependent is exempt from bio but when we check the "status tool" it is saying that "no bio was found". So my wife has to redo it? What should we do? thanks

vmaddi

Nov 16, 2020
Anybody tried Canada immigration (IRCC) portal. I am return to initial page while login using sign-in partner.
It was schedule down today morning.. However, it is still not accessible.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Anybody tried Canada immigration (IRCC) portal. I am return to initial page while login using sign-in partner.
yes some technical issue or site performance is degraded because of heavy user load I guess. I'm experiencing that same since morning.

HK7921

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
First log into your account and when it redirects you back to main page, clear your cookies and cache memory from your browser. Happens everytime there is a system maintenance.