+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

Gurk04

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Good to see everyone's frustrations have come to an end. This is so much relief and this should have been done in the first place.

Precovid they used to do it the same way, the key was to stop taking walkins and move every inquiry to appointment based system. The sc agent calling this was just a waste of everyone's time.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Now that we have passed this biometric waiting phase, what’s next? Can we expect a quick COPR?
Depends, some get COPR a few days / a week after giving bio. Some are like me still waiting. I’m 1.5 months from giving biometrics and criminality still in progress.

SICKER

Sep 9, 2020
Does anyone know if we have to bring a physical copy of the BIL document when we are going to provide the biometrics? I am planning to bring my iPad to show the letter. I do not have a printer and since I work from home and cannot go to the office, I don't wanna waste my time to print the letter.

Gurk04

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Does anyone know if we have to bring a physical copy of the BIL document when we are going to provide the biometrics? I am planning to bring my iPad to show the letter. I do not have a printer and since I work from home and cannot go to the office, I don't wanna waste my time to print the letter.
Better to print they give you a sticker that has the required numbers which becomes your copy for retention. They paste it on the letter.

Reactions: SICKER

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
while giving my biometrics today, even after 4 tries, the person told me that for 2 fingers, it didnt get processed correctly as it is showing red. She said IRCC will let me know if I need to provide my biometrics again. Did anyone face this issue?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
while giving my biometrics today, even after 4 tries, the person told me that for 2 fingers, it didnt get processed correctly as it is showing red. She said IRCC will let me know if I need to provide my biometrics again. Did anyone face this issue?
Did your profile show that biometrics have been completed?

Reactions: Raj_aud

Gurk04

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Got done with biometrics yesterday, everything instantly shows on the profile. As far the progress items it says we havent received your biometrics. Weird?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Yes it says that Biometrics completed
Cool. I’m the same also. Fingerprints were too dry at that time. Service Canada employee said that that’s the best we can do. So I guess it’s up to the IRCC officers decide if they’re satisfied with the prints or they would ask for a retake.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Got done with biometrics yesterday, everything instantly shows on the profile. As far the progress items it says we havent received your biometrics. Weird?
That’s normal. Search for old posts, there are a few cases like these. Some don’t get updated until the application was approved. If you’re worried you can use this tool to check: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery or you can always raise a webform or call IRCC to check that they’re seeing your biometrics info.

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Cool. I’m the same also. Fingerprints were too dry at that time. Service Canada employee said that that’s the best we can do. So I guess it’s up to the IRCC officers decide if they’re satisfied with the prints or they would ask for a retake.
cool...hopefully its all done and no retake of biometrics is required.Pls let me know if u get any updates.Thanks