+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

HK7921

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Do we need to sign in
You will have to provide Email and they will send you a password to that id and thats what you use to log in. Then you select your city and SC location that you want to make an appointment for. Then you select the desk and the time slot. If you're booking from your phone browser, all the slots marked gray are unavailable/ already booked. Choose the time from the drop down menu and confirm it. They will send you a confirmation email as soon as its done. Check your spam folder if you dont see it in your inbox.
All the best!

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
You will have to provide Email and they will send you a password to that id and thats what you use to log in. Then you select your city and SC location that you want to make an appointment for. Then you select the desk and the time slot. If you're booking from your phone browser, all the slots marked gray are unavailable/ already booked. Choose the time from the drop down menu and confirm it. They will send you a confirmation email as soon as its done. Check your spam folder if you dont see it in your inbox.
All the best!
perfect...that works. thanks a lot for your help

HK7921

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
We just have to take the BIL and passport to the appointment right?
Yes. Thats all you need. But just to make sure read your BIL again if they need anything else. But original passport and print out of BIL is all they need.

Deeeeeep

Nov 10, 2020
Can anyone help? I’m not able to login. I got the email with my set password from them. But now when I’m entering my details it is not doing anything.

Parth Jani

Feb 8, 2020
Can anyone help? I’m not able to login. I got the email with my set password from them. But now when I’m entering my details it is not doing anything.
try opening the link from the email you got
It is just like when you verify your account and open the link from the email.