+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

nijjar123

Jan 18, 2020
If the primary applicant has no biometric record in last 10 yrs but the spouse in the application has it, so the primary applicant will still expect call from SC to book biometric or the entire application will be through.
Thanks.
I guess all the applicants (whether primary or dependant) needs to have biometrics on file. So if you do not have given biometrics in past 10 years u need to wait for the call,..... like me...:)

tr3c00l

Aug 3, 2020
This is the change that happens when its been 30 days or more since your BIL and you have not completed biometrics. It's normal if it has been 30 days.
If you have given biometrics in the last 10 years, it might be the change due to biometrics being waived for some.
Sorry, I forgot to make that clear - I gave biometrics last year for my LMIA work permit. So it is most likely because of that :)

HayleyB-HFX

Sep 16, 2020
I noticed a couple in Nova Scotia on the google doc too, however they don't seem to be going to order. Hopefully sometime soon!

Aman Boparai

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Its sad and annoying that they are not calling vancouver applicants even with feb aor's and calling other places in BC from even April aor
Where are you from BC? I’m from Abbotsford, AOR 26 March, haven’t received any call yet. However, there is post in this group, someone from Burnaby AOR April 24 , got call and is scheduled for friday in Abbotsford. I wonder why would they call someone in Burnaby and not in Abbotsford

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Where are you from BC? I’m from Abbotsford, AOR 26 March, haven’t received any call yet. However, there is post in this group, someone from Burnaby AOR April 24 , got call and is scheduled for friday in Abbotsford. I wonder why would they call someone in Burnaby and not in Abbotsford
This is so true, its so frustrating. They are not even taking into consideration the AOR date order. People from feb aor are still waiting. I am from Vancouver, have't heard anyone getting a call yet from vancouver