+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

Shawn Benjen

Apr 30, 2018
Im now in 75 after AOR and still IP1 :(
when i called i didnt got too much for an answer : your application is still in the begining ...now worries.. its on going
i asked if security screaning has started the lady told me no ! not yet :(
but she told me that the additionnal documents ( the divorce ) has been received
it's very sad to wait all that time and not knowning what's going on there
i want to order a note but will it gave more than the call gave me
Don’t worry. We are in the same boat. I even lost a wonderful job opportunity/transfer with my current company. I was also extremely frustarted. Looking at this forum and knowing that many people have gone through this phase has given me some hope. Fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

echohsl

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
My Ip2 is Mar 5, and my notes showed file is still not getting transferred to Ottawa. Feeling depressed to see on tracker recently no movements on other folks’ files

kunal_pistons

Apr 10, 2018
Hey guys,

I am stuck in IP1 since Jan 6!!
AOR: 19th Dec 2017
Medical: Passed
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided [They asked for FBI PCC on Jan 5, uploaded FBI on Jan 13]
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

This is insane..134 days since AOR

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
@kunal_pistons....yeah man it's insane! I am also stuck on IP1 for 109 days now. I guess with delayed FBI PCC upload, many folks have to face this situation. Let's hope for a quick IP1 to direct PPR soon.

kunal_pistons

Apr 10, 2018
@kunal_pistons....yeah man it's insane! I am also stuck on IP1 for 109 days now. I guess with delayed FBI PCC upload, many folks have to face this situation. Let's hope for a quick IP1 to direct PPR soon.
Glad to know I am not alone.
Why is this happening to us? Do they not like it that we are trying to leave USA and enter Canada?
Or is it just that we are the unlucky batch who applied around new year when everyone was on a vacation probably and when they came back in late jan they forgot about us! lol

Reactions: scarlette2017

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Why is this happening to us? Do they not like it that we are trying to leave USA and enter Canada?
Or is it just that we are the unlucky batch who applied around new year when everyone was on a vacation probably and when they came back in late jan they forgot about us! lol
I think our cases are moving forward, just that they are lazy updating every step.

scarlette2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
did you call ? or asked for a GCMS note ?
i sent my appplication with upfront FBI report for my husband who is not accompanying me and eventhough it's taking too much
until today 75 Days after AOR and with IP1 for ever , i orderd a GCMS today we will see what's gonna tell

kunal_pistons

Apr 10, 2018
did you call ? or asked for a GCMS note ?
i sent my appplication with upfront FBI report for my husband who is not accompanying me and eventhough it's taking too much
until today 75 Days after AOR and with IP1 for ever , i orderd a GCMS today we will see what's gonna tell
Wow you are in IP1 even after upfront FBI and no ADR I assume. This is insane...
I haven't called nor did I order GCMS notes. It's been 134 days since my AOR [on 19th Dec 2017], so I will wait for 16 more days until I reach 150 days. Then I plan to go crazy and will order GCMS notes and call them and bug em...

Shawn Benjen

Apr 30, 2018
Hey guys,

I am stuck in IP1 since Jan 6!!
AOR: 19th Dec 2017
Medical: Passed
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided [They asked for FBI PCC on Jan 5, uploaded FBI on Jan 13]
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

This is insane..134 days since AOR
Hey Kunal. My timeline is almost similar to yours. Stuck in IP1 for 129 days. Mostly due to ADR for FBI PCC. Fingers crossed . Hopefully, it will work out for us..

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
I wonder if there were no additional adr requested(provided fbi upfront) why it would be delayed?running into 80 days on ip1

scarlette2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
I wonder if there were no additional adr requested(provided fbi upfront) why it would be delayed?running into 80 days on ip1
i had an additional doc requested it's my divorce from previous mariage as i sent only my mariage certificate for current mariage ( FBI sent upfront for my husband who is in USA and not accomanying me)
i dont know if the delay is because of this but i sent it 3 hours after it was requested

ps : we have almost same timeline my AOR 15th February 2018

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
i had an additional doc requested it's my divorce from previous mariage as i sent only my mariage certificate for current mariage ( FBI sent upfront for my husband who is in USA and not accomanying me)
i dont know if the delay is because of this but i sent it 3 hours after it was requested

ps : we have almost same timeline my AOR 15th February 2018
well thats the fun fact i wasn't requested for any adr yet and still in ip1!! cheers! wel get there