+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

arthurbr

Dec 6, 2017
Toronto
Just got my notes ... it states that criminality and security did not start yet which means my file was IN FACT not touched up to March ... I have no words that can describe my frustration ... 91 days in IP1 and counting ......
That's so unfair. Some people get their PPR in less than a month, while others are left waiting with their applications untouched.

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Just got my notes ... it states that criminality and security did not start yet which means my file was IN FACT not touched up to March ... I have no words that can describe my frustration ... 91 days in IP1 and counting ......
This is really upsetting... I feel like am gonna be like you but will be remembered at some stage! Don't be too shocked if everything happens fast and you get your PR in a week or two!

scarlette2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Im stuck in IP1 too
AOR :15 February 2018
Med pass : 24 February 2018
ADR requested : divorce certificate 5 April sent 06 APRIL // before i had no ADR
since then : no update
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Im stuck in IP1 too
AOR :15 February 2018
Med pass : 24 February 2018
ADR requested : divorce certificate 5 April sent 06 APRIL // before i had no ADR
since then : no update
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
At least they asked you to complete your documents. After I passed the MED, they forgot me completely!

vishu2010

Mar 2, 2018
@ everyone

I recently got a PPR. I live in the US. However, I'm having difficulty with shipping as I was asked to send my documents to PO Box 8781 STN T CSC Ottawa ON K1G 5B3 :

UPS dosen't send to PO Boxes So USPS is the only option to send the docs. However they don't generate return labels as us stamps dont work in Canada.

I'm confused how to handle this situation. Any ideas?

@ everyone

I recently got a PPR. I live in the US. However, I'm having difficulty with shipping as I was asked to send my documents to PO Box 8781 STN T CSC Ottawa ON K1G 5B3 :

UPS dosen't send to PO Boxes So USPS is the only option to send the docs. However they don't generate return labels as us stamps dont work in Canada.

I sent using USPS Priority Mail. Still in transit, customs cleared in 1 day - ETA for delivery is 5/2. I heard FedEx also doesnt deliver to PO Boxes. Post/USPS is our only option.

@ everyone

PS: For return, I used FedEx. You can generate an inward/self-addressed shipping label after creating an account on the FedEx website and linking a valid credit card. Choose any date as the shipping date since the label is valid for a year or so anyway.