+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

vishu2010

Mar 2, 2018
PS: For return, I used FedEx. You can generate an inward/self-addressed shipping label after creating an account on the FedEx website and linking a valid credit card. Choose any date as the shipping date since the label is valid for a year or so anyway.
@sid8tive
when creating the return label, did you use the same PO box address as the From address? and for phone number did u you use (613) 944 4000

Shawn Benjen

Apr 30, 2018
IP1 forever...... FSWO.. 128 days and counting..

AOR - 23-December
Meds passed - 3-Jan
ADR submission - 27 Jan(FBI PCC)

Called them on 04/23 - I was calmly told that “ “your application is still in IP1 and there is nothing to worry about. There is plenty of time left for CIC to process it”

Fingers crossed and hoping for the best. Frustrating part is that I had a job opportunity with my current employer in Toronto. Had to let it go.

Reactions: scarlette2017

scarlette2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
IP1 forever...... FSWO.. 128 days and counting..

AOR - 23-December
Meds passed - 3-Jan
ADR submission - 27 Jan(FBI PCC)

Called them on 04/23 - I was calmly told that “ “your application is still in IP1 and there is nothing to worry about. There is plenty of time left for CIC to process it”

Fingers crossed and hoping for the best. Frustrating part is that I had a job opportunity with my current employer in Toronto. Had to let it go.
may be all people with FBI documents get stuck in IP1

Reactions: Shawn Benjen

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
*67-1-613... (country code is +1 :) )
same thing with *6716139444000 :(

I am using my hangouts app which uses a US number to make calls. Not sure whats going on.

And the language of the message is not English either. Only thing I can understand is "exist" which leads me to believe that it says the number doesn't exist.

scarlette2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
same thing with *6716139444000 :(

I am using my hangouts app which uses a US number to make calls. Not sure whats going on.

And the language of the message is not English either. Only thing I can understand is "exist" which leads me to believe that it says the number doesn't exist.
PHONE CIC : 0016139444000

Shawn Benjen

Apr 30, 2018
may be all people with FBI documents get stuck in IP1
Yeah. Probably you are right. I have seen many people in this forum also in a similar position. I guess. In general, whoever gets ADR, their application does not get moved for a long time and gets stuck in IP1 or whatever stage it was during the ADR.

Yeah. Probably you are right. I have seen many people in this forum also in a similar position. I guess. In general, whoever gets ADR, their application does not get moved for a long time and gets stuck in IP1 or whatever stage it was during the ADR.
+1 on that. I was on IP1 through day 130 since AOR before I saw movement. However my notes showed that they did do preliminary eligibility assessments while they were waiting on me to upload the FBI PCC(s).

Shawn Benjen

Apr 30, 2018
+1 on that. I was on IP1 through day 130 since AOR before I saw movement. However my notes showed that they did do preliminary eligibility assessments while they were waiting on me to upload the FBI PCC(s).
Oh. Okay. Thanks so much for your response. I have not yet ordered notes. I am going to wait for a couple more weeks before taking any action.

Reactions: 8494193

Oh. Okay. Thanks so much for your response. I have not yet ordered notes. I am going to wait for a couple more weeks before taking any action.
Cool. Just know that GCMS notes orders have zero impact on the application (neither positive nor negative). Good luck! Hope you see movement soon!

Reactions: Shawn Benjen

scarlette2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Im now in 75 after AOR and still IP1 :(
when i called i didnt got too much for an answer : your application is still in the begining ...now worries.. its on going
i asked if security screaning has started the lady told me no ! not yet :(
but she told me that the additionnal documents ( the divorce ) has been received
it's very sad to wait all that time and not knowning what's going on there
i want to order a note but will it gave more than the call gave me

Im now in 75 after AOR and still IP1 :(
when i called i didnt got to much for an answer : your application is still in the begining now worries its on going
i asked he security screaning has started the lady told me now not yet
but she told me that the additionnal documents ( the divorce ) has been received
it's very sad to wait all that time and not knowning what's going on there
i want to order a note but will it gave more than the call gave me
Definitely the notes are waaaay more helpful than the calls or emails. You will know exactly what's happened so far on your application through the notes. I know stuck in IP1 is frustrating (been there, done that), but that also means that IP2 will mostly be super quick followed by PPR. Don't lose hope! It will happen for you too! Order notes in the meantime :)