+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

Bhupinderalgon

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Dont knw whts going on.. i was called for interview on 25 jul.. but still in ip1
What was interview regards to ?
And r u in canada on pgwp ?
Can u share ur timeline ..
I’m still stuck at IP1 too,
eligibility in progress,
Security and criminality not started..

I dont know whats wrong with cic nowadays. They should broad 6 month timeline so we have less stress of why the ppr is not coming

krana85

Oct 25, 2018
What was interview regards to ?
And r u in canada on pgwp ?
Can u share ur timeline ..
I’m still stuck at IP1 too,
eligibility in progress,
Security and criminality not started..

I dont know whats wrong with cic nowadays. They should broad 6 month timeline so we have less stress of why the ppr is not coming
No.. im in london, i had interview regarding my work experience.. still waiting for outcome.. whts ur aor?

GeoV

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Aor May 21 and still in IP1 because of Post-AOR PCC

my life is suck !
Hello
congrats mate, how long you stayed from ip1 to ip2\I also received post AOR PCC letter , and on IP1 since NOV 2019
and GU on 24 Jan 2020- which agent dont know why is that
any ideas -Thanks

Sara25390

Mar 30, 2024
Hi,

I received a letter from CIC subjected Procedural Fairness. Which is asking for following information within 7 days.

• In your previous Express Entry applications E000xxxxxx (received on 23 January 2018) and E000xxxxxx (received on 28 December 2017), your child was not included even though the child was born on 11 August 2018. --> This application was for me (primary applicant) not my wife. We applied using my wife's application (Primary applicant) and profile with different application number. The date mentioned is 11 August 2018 which is yet to come. Also I never received the ITA so I have no place to declare my daughter...

• I have concerns regarding the birth certificate for the accompanying child. Can you please provide any other government issued document that would prove family ties? --> I can give them the passport copy which bears my name and my wife's name. Also there is a link where the birth certificate can be verified. In addition, the USA H4 Visa bears the date of birth as 11 August 2015 (which is correct). The hospital birth card is also what I am including.

• Employer letters from Mercer contain different logos on every letter. Please explain logo discrepancy. --> There was the some rebranding done which is reflected in following link

http://brandingsource.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-logo-marsh-mclennan-companies.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_&_McLennan_Companies

In addition, I have written to the HRs of Mercer to provide the justification.

Please help in this regard as I am really stressed. :(
Hello, just to get the story clear, they dug into Your previous expired and ineligible express entry profiles ? Thats really scary because sometimes you miss-write an information for a profile that you know for sure that is going to be ineligible !