+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi,
What does the "Due Date" on GCMS notes signify. Is this a firm deadline before which the visa officer must review the file against a specific stage like security, criminality etc
Nope, does not mean a thing ... my due dates from both notes are gone and still no progress ...

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Could it be possible that they process applications with higher CRS first and faster?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't change anything at all. My friends who had lower CRS points received their PPR within weeks, while a few of us with 470+ points are selected for SS (my CRS would have been around 490-500 with the new system and I've been waiting for almost a year now) as for the NOC code, logically speaking, it shouldn't be their concern - you are responsible for finding a job in Canada, they have no obligation to help you settle.

I keep trying to find patterns between PPRs and applicant details but to me it just looks like we depend on the agent we're assigned to - who knows?! I wish I could bring my agent a cup of strong coffee to wake him up, he's been sleeping for a long time :D

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
I'm pretty sure it doesn't change anything at all. My friends who had lower CRS points received their PPR within weeks, while a few of us with 470+ points are selected for SS (my CRS would have been around 490-500 with the new system and I've been waiting for almost a year now) as for the NOC code, logically speaking, it shouldn't be their concern - you are responsible for finding a job in Canada, they have no obligation to help you settle.

I keep trying to find patterns between PPRs and applicant details but to me it just looks like we depend on the agent we're assigned to - who knows?! I wish I could bring my agent a cup of strong coffee to wake him up, he's been sleeping for a long time :D

where are you located?

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
How long does it take to get this eligibility thing cleared? It's been 2 months and they haven't been able to make sense of the documents yet! Does anyone what king of timelines can be expected for eligibility clearance?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
How long does it take to get this eligibility thing cleared? It's been 2 months and they haven't been able to make sense of the documents yet! Does anyone what king of timelines can be expected for eligibility clearance?
I mean I gave a call to CIC and found everything below is my timeline. I got to know my Eligibility pass not final reviewed but passed by CIO.

Full timeline

AOR 04.03.2018

IP2. 04.11.2018 (medical exam shows not needed to we are reviewing)

MEP. 04.17.2018 (medical shows passed from we are reviewing. Called IRCC, IRCC said eligibility hasn’t completed and background checks not started)

04.24.2018 called IRCC and IRCC said eligibility recommended pass, two background checks. No.1 background check is in progress, No.2 background check hasn’t started.

05.01.2018 called IRCC agent. Confirmed still file is undergoing bgc and confirmed if bgc is finished, file will be final reviewed and eligibility will be officially passed. Also confirmed the file is currently being done bgc by CPC Ottawa and final review will also be done by CPC Ottawa

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
IP 2 on 04.11.2018? You mean IP1, I guess. Does this reflect in you CIC account? Also, your application category, nationality & country of residence, please!

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
your timeline is very similar to mine ... have ordered the notes? tomorrow, it will be 60 days since my AOR

ansh004

May 6, 2018
Hello. I am also applying from Singapore. I submitted PCC after meds passed, uploaded it 27th July which is more than 2 months since then! I am stuck at IP1 still.. waaahhh! :'(

I want to call CIC but the toll free number is not working in our area.. do you have any idea if there is another number we can reach them?
Hi@ Enna:
I also applied from Singapore. Did you receive your PR yet? If yes, then in how much time did you clear IP1?

Inderpreet100

Jan 14, 2018
Hello everyone could you please help me figure out what's happening in my case ( FSWO)

AOR: 1 March 2018
MEP: 8 March
IP1 : 20 April
Strangely, my BG check message changed from NA to IP1 on 20th of April. There has been no update since...

scarlette2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Hello everyone could you please help me figure out what's happening in my case ( FSWO)

AOR: 1 March 2018
MEP: 8 March
IP1 : 20 April
Strangely, my BG check message changed from NA to IP1 on 20th of April. There has been no update since...
What is you status now ? it's Na and then IP1 ?
or
ip1 and then NA ?