+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot

ajitha1986

Sep 22, 2017
Hi All, My express entry score is 380+. Outlander. My NOC code is 2281 which comes under BC PNP Tech pilot program.
1. After reading so many forums, i understand its really hard to get a job offer from outside Canada. Can anyone advise, whats the best way to search and get job?
2. Whats the benefit of PNP, if it requires a job offer too?
Please suggest

Sibtulhassan

Apr 23, 2018
Hello mates i want to ask that my crs is 396 i have 7.5 in reading 7.5 in listening 7 in speaking and 6 in writing so should i make express entry profile?.. My occupation is marketing officer and i sale fertilizer. Please guide me that if i go for.pnp then in which province marketing is in demand.
Waiting for.ur kind response.

javarange

May 14, 2016
Hello, I just got the news about BCPNP-tech pilot program.

Does it eligible for fresh-graduate student as long as he got an job offer letter ?
He will graduate this June from US University, and he wants to immigrate into Canada.

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hey guys , I submitted my application for BC PNP EE for Skilled worker . Can you guys advice is it good idea to go tech pilot option . OR the time may be same . PS : I am in IT with valid job offer.

ajitha1986

Sep 22, 2017
Hey guys , I submitted my application for BC PNP EE for Skilled worker . Can you guys advice is it good idea to go tech pilot option . OR the time may be same . PS : I am in IT with valid job offer.
Congrats for the job offer.are u inside Canada already.im in India, looking for jobs in BC.any guidance pls.to get valid job. Please suggest

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks , I am in the USA . Extremely tough to find job from India as far I read in thread for various reasons . I would suggest keep looking out for niche area jobs in all provinces . Complete any certification if at all possible during this job hunting time . Toronto has lots of jobs too . Try to get in touch with friends in Canada . They will help you in all the surprising ways .

Reactions: sandipapatel

Siem

Mar 5, 2018
Lucky you!
Congratulation.
For me 13 weeks waiting time within Tech Pilot and score of 124 inlander. No news from them.
Maybe the EE BC PNP Skilled Workers takes longer than the SI?
Maybe it is everything just unfair? :(
Hey Embedded, how are you doing? Did you got your nomination allready? I hope everthing went wel after all. We are moving to Canada the 24th of july. We are very exciting about it. good luck with everything.

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Guys any link or idea how to apply for work permit, I keep getting re-routed to International mobility program

Embedded82

Aug 7, 2017
NOC Code......
Hey Embedded, how are you doing? Did you got your nomination allready? I hope everthing went wel after all. We are moving to Canada the 24th of july. We are very exciting about it. good luck with everything.
Hi Siem. We got it in extremis. We were almost thinking of leaving Canada for good and then they invited us. :)
We received it on Monday 30th of April.
My application was on 18th of January and so 3 months and half overall process time.
after that we went at the border with the work permit support letter and received a 2 years work permit: mine closed for my employer, my girlfriend an open one. On Wednesday 16th we received the invitation for the PR and we accepted it. Medical and police certificates done and we would like to subit everything by mid June. As soon as you are in vancouver text me...

anuragn2

Nov 9, 2012
Guys,

I am in BC and got couples of job offer. One is permanent and others are contract positions. Not able to verify - for Tech Pilot program, do I need to be in permanent job role? FYI - my job role fall under 2281. I need to take decision ASAP

Your answer with supporting link will be more appreciable.

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
Guys,

I am in BC and got couples of job offer. One is permanent and others are contract positions. Not able to verify - for Tech Pilot program, do I need to be in permanent job role? FYI - my job role fall under 2281. I need to take decision ASAP

Your answer with supporting link will be more appreciable.
It should be full time, permanent or with no set end date.
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Employer-Requirements
2281 is qualified under Tech Pilot. You can see it in the below link
https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/0c9acee2-06ea-471b-bc9e-c7547d60d092/BC-PNP-Tech-Pilot_Key-Technology-Occupations.pdf.aspx

Last edited:

kehsani

Jun 17, 2018
Hi,
I like to apply for BC PNP tech pilot. I am a bit confused about it. Is there a separate link for this program than the one you currently use to register for BC PNP? Or do they automatically consider you for the tech pilot once you register? Someone on the forum also posted a list of requirements for tech pilot, and English test was not one of them? Is there no English test requirement for tech pilot? I may digress a bit here, but there are certain numbers the application asks for, but I guess they will be given to you after wards once they accept your registration !?

kehsani

Jun 17, 2018
Hi Mpak, I assume you mean an employer for a tech job role right?
I would say that the demand for tech employees is really high: there are a lot of IT related job opportunities in BC.
However, receiving a job offer is something that depends from many factors, such as previous work experience, current work permit status...
To me, the most important activity as soon as I landed in Vancouver, was connecting with people in the Tech environment in order to meet potential employers and interesting companies. I had been contacted by many recruiters as well but most of them were working in behalf of customers/companies not keen on sponsorship. This is the reason why, while looking for the right job, I had to evaluate the employer first of all and not the salary; I wanted to be sure to find a reliable employer who could have sponsored me for the future work permit.
Hope my answer could help you.
Hi, Would you be able to give some links or heads up for employers in Vancouver. I am in Vancouver now, but I am not making adequate contacts with tech companies. Have posted on indeed.com, but have had no contacts.