+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech pilot sharing processing for my case

Cid Santos

Nov 12, 2019
Mine too. I sent an email to request for an update and only got a canned response: "The BC PNP processing time is 2-3 months from receipt. Tech Pilot applications are typically processed in shorter timeframes. Posted processing times are an estimated timeline based on 80% of cases and are subject to change based on program capacity."

We're closer to a month of processing, so I'm hoping we'll have some news soon. Maybe?

sams19

Feb 11, 2020
Hi,

Currently I am working in BC. I got the score 120 and invitation also. My NOC is 2173. I have job offer letter and recommendation letter. Since I am working in MNC, My employer is not willing to provide the following forms. Is it okay to submit the application with out these?
  1. Job offer form
  2. Company information:
  3. Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation,
  4. Copy of the valid Municipal Business Licence
Thanks!

Cid Santos

Nov 12, 2019
Hi,

Currently I am working in BC. I got the score 120 and invitation also. My NOC is 2173. I have job offer letter and recommendation letter. Since I am working in MNC, My employer is not willing to provide the following forms. Is it okay to submit the application with out these?
  1. Job offer form
  2. Company information:
  3. Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation,
  4. Copy of the valid Municipal Business Licence
Thanks!
As far as I remember, these were mandatory for you to be able to hit submit in the system. Hope you can convince your employer to provide these. You also need recommendation letter from them too, by the way. Good luck!

Reactions: adamkhang

sams19

Feb 11, 2020
As far as I remember, these were mandatory for you to be able to hit submit in the system. Hope you can convince your employer to provide these. You also need recommendation letter from them too, by the way. Good luck!
Thanks for your reply. what If I give the explanation letter, why my company is not providing these certificate and submit the application. Will they approve my application?

sams19

Feb 11, 2020
Thanks for your reply. what If I give the explanation letter, why my company is not providing these certificate and submit the application. Will they approve my application?

Cid Santos

Nov 12, 2019
I don't have the answer, I'm sorry. I just know that it was mandatory...all the docs you mentioned plus the recommendation letter have specific fields in the system where you should upload the files. Hope this helps.

adamkhang

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
it is mandatory, if not, you will waste 700$ and get a big problem with misrepresent information for next PNP program

nadila.arg

Oct 16, 2019
HI!!
I´m in the process of the BC PNP in tech pilot.

BC PNP: EEBC - Skills Immigration.
INLAND

ITA: January 14, 2020
Application: January 14, 2020
In Process: January 16, 2020 (ask for a work certification of my last position)
Information sent: January 17, 2020

Still waiting for an answer...

Is anyone in a similar position as me? or have received their nomination in 2020?
Hi!!!!!

I received my nomination just today!!!

I already accepted in my Express entry profile, and now I´m waiting for the letter to ask for the work permit.

Did anyone else have news??