+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

vishalchan

Jul 28, 2018

Hi,

I am in a dilemma and would appreciate your feedback.

I got my PNP nomination through BC via the Tech Pilot program since I have a job offer from BC. The BCPNP tech pilot doesn't require LMIA. After the PNP, I got my ITA for FSW.

The FSW application has a section - 'Intended Work in Canada'. It mentions that the job offer must meet certain requirements - either the employer should have done the LMIA for the job or I should have a valid work permit and should already be working for that employer.

Neither is true in this case and nor am I in Canada right now. The job offer is for future employment.

Should I still specify the job offer details in this section or just answer no? I am not claiming any points for this job offer on FSW (other than the 600 which I got via BCPNP).

If I specify the job offer, the system asks me for a 'Letter of Employment' which I don't have.

Please help.
thanks,
V

Riddhi1980

Dec 28, 2017
Good Day.

I have a job offer from BC Employer.
I have registered in the BC PNP website as per their instructions.
The score is 112.
But I made a mistake in entering the hourly wage ( by + 2.5$/hr) as a result the yearly wage also increased.
Should I correct this mistake now by removing the application & make a new one or submit the correct offer letter when asked for documents later on?
Additionally how many days will it take to get a PNP invitation.
My employer is asking to go to Canada with a "Work Permit Approval Letter" & later apply for a PR after 1 year.
Is this a normal process?

Thanks.
Riddhi.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Good Day.

I have a job offer from BC Employer.
I have registered in the BC PNP website as per their instructions.
The score is 112.
But I made a mistake in entering the hourly wage ( by + 2.5$/hr) as a result the yearly wage also increased.
Should I correct this mistake now by removing the application & make a new one or submit the correct offer letter when asked for documents later on?
Additionally how many days will it take to get a PNP invitation.
My employer is asking to go to Canada with a "Work Permit Approval Letter" & later apply for a PR after 1 year.
Is this a normal process?

Thanks.
Riddhi.
Did you already applied for bc pnp or not ? What is your Noc and position

gmaoey1282

Jan 8, 2019
Hi,

I am planning to Apply BC PNP, but my agent is on vacation so might likely I have to do it on October.

I have a ones please since I don't have more idea about BC PNP. I was working in another country for almost 15 years, working as Office Manager, and Executive Secretary. I have both employment certificates.

My current LMIA post is Farm Supervisor, I have utilized almost 10 months now. Am I qualified now to apply the BC PNP?.
or is their another options aside to this. I am worried when I won't have enough time for all these, and doubted if I could have another the same LMIA once run out.

Also I need to know as well, soon applying the BC PNP does I should have my test result on hand for my IELTS?, since my exam would be only on October as well.

Pleased your kind advise.

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi friends,I got BN nomination in July last week,in first week of August my express entry profile expired..my representative send request to BCPNP to send renomination certificate in my new express entry profile.My query is how many days bcpnp will take to send renomination in this case..pls help

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi friends,I got Bcnomination in July last week,in first week of August my express entry profile expired..my representative send request to BCPNP to send renomination certificate in my new express entry profile.My query is how many days bcpnp will take to send renomination in this case..pls help

Nn6

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hii..I want to apply under entry level bc pnp.what is the directly related work experience for 1 year. Is this 5hat experience which jobI am doing for pnp

Kankodo

Nov 4, 2019
Hi friends.. I need a help over here

I want to apply for the bc pnp in entry level workers. So if I get invitation to apply then how many pay stubs will I have to submit in required documents or supporting documents?
Any help will be really appreciated .

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hi friends.. I need a help over here

I want to apply for the bc pnp in entry level workers. So if I get invitation to apply then how many pay stubs will I have to submit in required documents or supporting documents?
Any help will be really appreciated .
Download the checklist from BC pnp website and follow the instructions

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
Hi experts,

I need some advice on the advertising/recruitment efforts. I am applying for Skills Immigration- International Graduate. I have been working part time for the employer for 2 years on a study permit (not eligible for a post grad open work permit). So do I need to submit evidence that my employer has tried to recruit for the domestic market? I am currently working for them, so they have presented me with a full time offer for the PNP, so why would they look to recruit or post ads for my role?

Do let me know,

Thank you!