+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Dear All,

I have the following question, please reply!

I got the ITA as a Provincial nominated candidate and now I'm filing my electronic application for PR to CIC, I have uploaded the required supporting documents as per the document checklist in the application, however, I have question regarding the forms for e.g Generic form, Additional Dependents etc. mentioned in the Application package – Provincial nominees on the website.

My question is; do I still need to fill any of the forms from the application package while submitting my PR application online?

Thanks in advance!

andywong3111

Jul 13, 2019
Dear all
I would like to join the bcpnp entrepreneur regional pilot .
But the requirement is having 3 year owner-manager experiences.
So i would like to know what kinds of business experiences it would account. Say , if i am a owner of online shopping website, online business , does it count ?

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello everyone,

I've been reading and still confused about BC PNP.

What is the SI PNP for? From my understanding, the difference with EE BC PNP and SI BC PNP is that the EE one gives you PR within 6 months, while the other takes around 18 months and it's paper-based application. But again, what is the SI PNP for then?

I have a score of 105 but ineligible for EE. I would want to know if I can at least get a work permit through BC PNP.

Also, I have 10 months of NOC B work experience in Canada but my WP expired. I am short by 2 months of Canadian work expirence to meet the requirements of EE CEC. Anyways, I don't know if it will change anything because my CRS is 396...

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Namrata.Saini

Jan 22, 2019
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Congratulations!!
Could you please let me know how long it takes to get PR once we get our ITA from BC PNP. Thanks

Flexiraay

Dec 3, 2018
Thank you for the update. I have been stocked at securing job offer for some months now. How can you help/guide me in order to secure job offer which has been my major constraint all this while? Kindly contact me through: flexikemconsult@gmail.com

I belong to the tech category

Thanks for your anticipated help.

Frollo888

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Congratssss !!! how log did it takes to review the PR application ?? From the day you submitted all the PR documents

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hello Guys,

An employer in Kamloops, BC is willing to provide me with an offer letter for the position of Accounting Technician/Bookkeeper NOC 1311.

I’m currently outside of Canada and going to process application through EE BC PNP Skilled Worker.

My query is, do we need LMIA with this job offer? I didn’t see any LMIA requirement for
BC PNP Skilled worker and do my employer needs to advertise the job in the job bank for two weeks?

Thanks in advance